junio 12, 2008

animals

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever be disgusted by frogs
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever dislike animals
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever dislike animals because of fear of them hurting me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dislike animals because I existed within and as mis conceptions transmitted by my mother because she feared animals herself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem animals as being inferior to humans
Iforgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to reject knowing from the animal kingdom in the past just because I deemed that information as useless and not important

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever fear being bitten by a dog
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear ever been bitten by a spider
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear of bees because they sting
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from animals at some point, deeming them as something i had nothing to do with
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem myself as being more than animals
I forgive myself that I hadn't accepted and allowed myself to take myself as one and equal to animals in my past
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever fear a lion
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be disgusted by the smell of a skunk
i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever be disgusted by the smell of a hippo
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only deem dogs as my kind of animal
i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as fear while holding a mouse
i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear and anxiety whenever a cat is near by.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever feel a bit disgusted by seeing snakes and serpents in animal museum
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever fear of sharks, lions, tigers, bears and any other animal in wildlife.
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from animals
I am one and equal to animals
I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to take my mother's preferences on animals on me

No hay comentarios: