junio 27, 2008

Beeing nice

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself as being nice while communicating and interacting with others in means of creating a 'nice environment'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to express myself as being 'nice' to others in order to be accepted and be liked by others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt about the 'nice' experience within me as being part of myself or not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and experience myself as being nice to other people in order to not create enemies

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use specific high-pitch tone of voice whenever I want to present myself as being nice to someone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my experience according to the tonality of voice I use while communicating with other beings in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive, that people accept me just because I am a 'nice' person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as a 'nice' person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive this 'nice' application within me comes as a transmitted pattern from both my parents

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem 'being nice' as a quality within myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that being nice is actually an application used to get along with people and avoid conflict and/or confrontation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever shift from being nice to being totally pissed off, angry or frustrated towards others the moment the situation got out of control.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that by being nice, I was actually being in control of the situation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being nice to others in not a 'conscious' way because of who it is so ingrained within my perceived personality.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be perceived as a nice person by other people, therefore taking this as a compliment and fueling my ego.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that being 'nice' to people is an application used in means of protection towards possible aggression or rejection from others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place the application of being nice only with people I was interested in relating to, therefore, placing myself as blunt 'normal' with people which I perceived as not important relating to.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to unconditionally relate myself to people not mattering if they seem 'of importance' or not in my world. All as one as equal as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define 'being nice' as being smiling and using a high pitched voice in order to be perceived as sweet or innocent, not being able to do harm to anyone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harm someone with my words

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear harming someone with the words I speak, therefore, thinking believing and perceiving that by being 'nice' all the time, I avoid any kind of frictions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined as being nice and accepting the definition as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as being nice, therefore creating the polarity manifestation of not being nice or being unpleasant to others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from being nice taking it as an input within my experience while meeting new people and/or relating to people with whom I usually relate to in my world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself being 'nice' to others because of the desire existing within me to create certain ease or relief in their lives.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being nice to others in order to 'help them' out with any situation I would experience myself in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes consider I am too nice to people even though they later would 'stab me' in the back.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel abused by the 'nice' application I used within myself, because of beings taking advantage of my disposition to be 'there' for them.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to actually enjoy being tagged as 'nice person' because it would lead me to easy relating in my world with other people.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place myself as being nice to people, no matter what, in order to 'set the example' to others as how they would have to relate to myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that by being nice it would be easier for me to take any sort of benefit or advantage over others because of my 'perceived' personality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive my parents as being nice people, therefore, me thinking believing and perceiving that I'm copying their application in order to be liked and accepted by many.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link the idea of being nice to that of being a 'humble' person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire portraying myself as being a 'humble person' in order to be able to fit anywhere, and try and set the example for others to follow.

No hay comentarios: