junio 13, 2008

EMOtions and art

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever experience myself as being emotional

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever declare that emotions made me feel alive

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that life was about experiencing emotions and feelings

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that emotions such as despair would allow me to create art

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe and perceive that I was made to experience myself fully in this life as being an emotional person, therefore, I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem that I was made to enjoy myself while being and experiencing emotions such as anger, frustration, loneliness that are but states of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe and perceive that I was more sensitive towards emotions because of my idea/believe/perception of me being made to feed on emotions in order to be able to create art.

i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I was ok by feeling too much because i knew that artists experienced many emotions and feelings that would lead them to create "fabulous" art.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as being a temperamental person

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever perceive myself as enjoying pain and despair.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as a sensitive person

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to believe on others comments about me having an unusual sensitivity and perception towards this world that allowed me to see what others didn't.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to deem myself as being easily harmed or injured by other's peoples comments ideas perceptions towards myself, therefore allowing mind to take over creating a turmoil inside me within and as emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I was a deeply emotional person, therefore, enjoying emotions such as depression as part of my perceived "nature" and life within this world.

i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as being emotional person because of having concerns about this world and therefore, perceiving me as being a "tortured, sensitive being" in this world

I forgive myself that i ever accepted and allowed myself to desire portraying me as being tough or not vulnerable in order to keep my insides safe.

i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe and perceive that what I felt was real, was my nature, and was my unique expression within and as this life

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that being a deeply emotional person was as much as a gift and a curse to myself.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed msyelf to think believe and perceive that I could use art to let out all the emotions and frustrations i experienced inside me

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to fear releasing me from emotions because of the attachment i have created between emotions as myself within and as the art creation.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to create emotions within me while listening to particular music of this world, therefore fueling my perception towards me being similar to artistic characters.

i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive, that i was brought into this world to experience emotions fully in order to be able to share a more sensitive and unique way of seeing the world as me through art creation.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that i had to reach a certain state within myself in order to create and bring out the sensitivity required to create "good" art

i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that there's such thing as good or bad art

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always hide my thoughts as emotions towards my family, therefore, thinking, believing and perceiving them as being secret and a private side of myself.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to become emotional while wondering about my life and the stuff i deemed as being fucked up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to criticize the stuff i do as art because of perceiving it all coming from a deeply emotional person, existing in turmoil, confusion, depression, anger and self hatred.


No hay comentarios: