junio 26, 2008

Expansion on food forgiveness

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am what I eat and I eat what I am

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to hinder the enjoy of me as food as eating while existing within and as the worry of mind thinking of the possible damage, weight gain I could get from consuming that particular food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire fulfilling my food requirements, not realizing that it isn't about desiring food, but taking food as one and equal with me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to enjoy food as me, as the support my body requires instead of taking it in separation of myself with fears and worries and concerns of what the food may or may not do within my human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience discomfort within myself whenever I eat junk food because of the idea/belief/perception that it's junk, therefore, it is something useless to eat and that hinders the nutritional elements to be 'correctly' absorbed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take certain foods, mainly meat related, in fear of eating a dead animal corpse

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take certain foods, mainly meat related, in fear of them creating a discomfort or irregularity within my stomach as the digestion process.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that whenever I think of food, or the thought of food arrives to my mind, I must give way to that thought by actually fulfilling it in the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be present here as the breath while eating, therefore existing within and as the mind thinking what I'm next going to eat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat in fear while eating certain foods because of me fearing gaining weight from that specific meal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes abuse of eating desserts because of my perception that it is a delight and a pleasure that I give myself now that I have no other thing to delight myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use food as that which could fill the 'hole' or the 'void' within myself, not realizing that food only keeps me occupied in the mind, and not actually here, as who I am as the breath.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that the consumption of food is actually the consumption of myself as food, therefore, while abusing or having food binges, I am abusing myself, taking more than that which is really required by my human physical body.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes go for the food that I know tastes sweet and will satisfy me, instead of that food which is actually required by my human physical body to nourish itself.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I nourish me, not the food, I am the food.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the time of eating as a moment to forget about my application within and as forgiveness applied in every moment of every breath if existing in the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty after eating some meal that I know contained lots of calories, carbohydrates or fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire not having to endure the effects of fat in my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience anger or frustration when my mother would bother me with my weight, or my sisters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel guilty whenever I would catch myself eating more than required, therefore feeling that it would all turn to fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the fat in meals, therefore, using light prodcuts, not anymore now.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to limit myself of eating certain meals, not realizing that it isn't about not eating them at all, but about the quantity and quality of meal I eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience discomfort within myself, affecting my 'self esteem' whenever I experience myself having over weight.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to get rid of overweight as easy as other people not realizing that metabolisms are different in every single being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking at myself in the mirror whenever I've experienced myself as being fat or having overweight, therefore, fearing my picture presentation of body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be manipulated and exist within and as fear of my picture presentation because of the way the clothes will fit me now, being tight and not loose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive, that during my periods I'm allowed to over eat because my body requires so. It is not true.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my picture presentation as being fat or chubby or overweight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only experience comfort within my human physical body when I think, believe and perceive myself to be ok in weight, not overweighted.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience shame or embarrassment whenever anyone pointed out that I had gotten thicker or fatter or more chubby.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to describe myself as being chubby.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my body to that of my sisters, therefore not accepting me as who I am within and as my human physical body as it is.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself toe xperience embarrassment whenever I was with someone and having no clothes and therefore, fearing that other person judging me for not being slim person. lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I was better looking while being not so chubby or fat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that food brings happiness or fulfillment, temporary fulfillment creating a benefit within and as my experience in the moment.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself as self discipline in order to watch what I eat in order to keep myself fit, to be what I require myself to be, to nourish my body and not over feed it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that acceptance with people came from body standards

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create resistance towards me in terms of stopping eating when I don't need more food.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself as self discipline to eat only that which my body requires and eat with awareness each and every single food or meal that I consume every single day of my life.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to consider myself as being less than or inferior in comparison of girls that I deemed as being fit, slim, slender and thin.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to despise the genetically transmitted body type, being that of 'the old chubby woman' as I perceived it to be... like renaissance woman, lol.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to envy the kind of body that is slender by nature, so I wouldn't have to struggle to keep myself fit watching what I eat all time.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be physically described by someone else as being fat or chubby. lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get the eating sensation running in my head therefore creating the actual craving for food to be immediately satisfied

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to weigh value on myself dependent on my picture presentation with regards to the wight and the amount of fat in my body

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire want and need to be 'fit' in order to move freely around the world.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to eat certain foods because of my idea, belief or perception of them being able to cause myself a stomach disease or a gain in weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to concern about food because of the chemicals within it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear body depletion because of the food control that exists within this world by the elite wanting to kill people, or create diseases spread by food.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to prefer light products over regular products in order to reduce fat in meals I eat.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating light products because of population reduction and the chemicals within the deemed 'healthy' and 'light' foods in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as inferior to north americans, as mexican, for probably getting the worst meals from them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the scarcity of basic meals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes abuse of chocolate because I enjoy it very much.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to deem that I'm allowed to over eat whenever i'm in holidays or in another place that isn't my house.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition my expression in consideration of my current weight and therefore, experiencing discomfort within and as myself as my human physical body whenever I perceive myself as being over weighted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem myself as being overly obsessive with watching the food I eat in order to get the maximum nutrients and maximum satisfaction in taste.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge food accordingly to the taste or picture presentation they present.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to praise food because it's what we require to exist.

No hay comentarios: