junio 16, 2008

mONEy

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe and perceive, that I needed a secure way of lifestyle by having a high income to live in this world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire becoming a famous rockstar or artist so i could have a large income and have fun while getting lots of money to enjoy myself

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that money is a synonym of power

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that large amounts of money was a synonym of being able to enjoy life and have fun.

I forgive myself that i ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that life was all about getting money to survive, therefore existing in turmoil inside for me not desiring to make a living just for money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise the current world order that depends on exploitation of people in order to gain the most and make those rich, richer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that money is a survival thing in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing all money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as dependency for money to make a living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that money blinds people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to enter the money system myself as a producer.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I am a parasite because I live from my father's money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my family as a source of money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take my family as a source of food and accommodation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive, that without my family supporting me, i would be lost

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my parents dying therefore, having to do something for my own to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I have an inheritance assured so i have not to worry about my future and money. That is, nothing i can really trust on

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire wanting to have as much money as certain people in my world.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to judge other people's lifestyles accordingly to their financial situation.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to dis rich people for spending their money in useless stuff.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be a miser with money in order to have money kept in case something would come up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from money, deeming it as a weapon as much as a tool

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel inferior to people who had more money than me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel superior to people that had less money than me

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to distinguish people by their social status and the amount of money they seemed to have

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire, wanting to be a girl with lots of money to live a luxurious comfortable life.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive, that money is something bad because it's the motor of this consciousness

I am one and equal to money

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create separation within myself towards money deeming me as impossible of getting it from the stuff I currently do in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I wouldn't ever be able to make as much money as my father in one lifetime
lol

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become angry or mad or frustrated for my parents using money in perceived "useless" stuff because of me wanting that money to be used in something that would benefit myself directly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always want need and desire it all being in benefit for myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having become interest in me having great unique pieces of clothing in order to create myself a "unique personality"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever wanting and desiring clothes

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to care about the brand of clothing, therefore, being following my sister's and mother's steps on buying clothes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care about the price in stuff so I could deem it as something with quality or not

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to enjoy going in shopping spree with my family for days.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to buy tennis shoes compulsively

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire, want and have the need to have something i saw in a store available for purchase

i forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to become a compulsive cd buyer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to currently feel guilty for having bought many cd's that i find useless now

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to enjoy going buying many books at once, spending some amount of money that I perceive I could now save for a trip

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for having bought useless stuff in my past

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to spend money on drugs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty for having spent large amount of money in drugs

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that the amount of money I got wasn't enough.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire wanting or needing to have more money so I could buy many cd's, books or clothes.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to define having money as having a higher and better lifestyle

I am one and equal to all, no better, no worse.. I am one and equal beyond money separations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem money as god, therefore, the real separation belief in this world

No hay comentarios: