junio 12, 2008

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as worry for the future beyond 2012

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel embarrassed for asking questions that maybe can be solved and answer by having common sense

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my common sense

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I'm procrastinating self forgiveness because there's too much to do and don't know where I can begin

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire feeling bad or sorry because amanda is leaving home, but i felt nothing

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I should've showed myself as being more of a nice person with her here so she wouldn't leave.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear looking for someone else to come and live with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having to go through the same situation all over again

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire escaping to SA or anywhere else, just to get out of my allocation point within this preprogrammed preordained life experience of mine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the doubt of not knowing if desteni is also a preprogrammed manifestation of existence, providing support for those that hear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear others judgments towards my participation in chat or forum

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that i was being too shallow by not realizing what I'm really supposed to be doing right now, existing without the mind

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate self forgiveness today towards females in my life just because pain is vanishing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel restrained while having amanda around

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel bad and guilty for making amanda leave home

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to uncertainty guide me today, i am not uncertainty, I am self trust, self directive and self movement within and as me as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire making myself a better process person

I forgive myself that I ahve accepted and allowed myself to desire being told exactly what to do within and as my process, instead of trusting myself as who and what I really am.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to become aware of the pains that my body endures until now.

No hay comentarios: