junio 13, 2008

Miscelaneous

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become irritated when family asks about my life

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed my self to create my day accordingly to the amount of sunshine I perceive

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated whenever i didn't get whatever i desired for

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever experience myself as being not good enough while i didn't make it into one art school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as experiencing myself better some days than others

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to remain stable as the moment, here as the breath

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by my weed addiction/dependence while it lasted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved within and as the weed smoking for not allowing me to exist within and as the moment, but in an alternate mind reality and within and as a future projection of getting myself the next fix.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to directly contribute to drug traffic while buying and consuming weed .

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem weed as a cool natural drug to use

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that weed was innocent and could do no harm to me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever fear having a heart attack whenever I smoked weed for the first times.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem weed as a drug that could reunite many people in "peace".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge anyone by simple pictures/ideas/perceptions of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in frustration and tediousness towards my mother's thoughts and opinions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as inner conflict by not desiring feeding my parents minds and telling them i got 10 in every subject, deeming it as not important.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to completely refuse clinging to the expectations of my parents and family towards myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that as long as I remain here, i will remain within and as past definitions of myself.
I am not my past, i am here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience anger and resentment towards that woman that ordered ariam to take pills for his percieved hyperactivity, causing him a mindsplit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem a girl that is studying medicine in the states, as being fucked up for not realizing what she's actually giving to their patients.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to speak about with people I barely know, therefore, fearing pushing some of their own buttons.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to dare those people to react towards what their living in their country right now, that is, united states of ameroca.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to get angry because of their expectations on me and my current career.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself to keep me moving into this world with what I have to face as that which is already manifested, here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire pushing my parents buttons in order to realize what I am about now

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to change who I am while dying my hair in dark black or dark red.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fool myself even more within and as picture presentation by not allowing me to be who I am within and as my natural hair color

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always ponder hairstyle as a definitive accessory for my perceived personality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to discriminate people in my world in my past, perceiving/judging them as unworthy of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to often experience nervousness or anxiety whenever the phone or door bell rings at home

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be bothered by cell phone sounds

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allow to develop anger and frustration within me for not being patient enough when required .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel powerless when it comes to realizing the reality of this world in its fucked up situation as it is now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall in trap of desiring making it up to someone else, and myself within and as past experiences.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to allow the mind take over whenever I experience attraction towards someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as hate and resentment towards serial killers manifested in this world, not realizing that it was part of mind consciousness system programs that were possessed by demons in order to achieve such atrocities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that i feel attracted to charles manson by his out of this world speech and ways of being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for liking such a being. I am one and equal to charles manson.

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe and perceive that i would like a person the stranger it was.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire making it up for Hitler as his perceived image in this world at the moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself within and as the writing of self forgiveness lines

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem self honesty as being possible and available without the need of self forgiveness, not realizing that was ego not trying to be one and equal to all, therefore, losing individual perception within and as the mind.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire keeping my individual expression within and as this world in fear of disappearing as who I am in the now of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe, perceive that we will all end up as stardust in a future.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to participate in systematic polarity equations of this world, therefore participating within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem this world as being doomed from the beginning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still rely on pictures of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel perceive and exist within and as discomfort whenever i experienced myself within the company of another person that I deemed as a stranger to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being liked by everyone so I would be able to avoid conflict

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire avoiding conflict, not realizing that conflict exists in the mind as a reaction of confrontation of egos.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to avoid frictions with other people in my world in means of not being judged back.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to pretend i was interested in any topic or conversation not standing up and being honest about me not having any interest in remaining in such a moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel and exist within and as shame for experiencing flip outs in my self perceived expression, not realizing that what I am is constant, therefore, any polarity movement that creates loss of stability, is me not being here as the moment of breathe as life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever declare that I would like/wish for bagpipes playing in my funeral

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to fear going to funerals

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive and judge myself as being jaded while my mother speaks about people that are terminally ill.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being deemed as jaded, insensitive and unhuman person while not reacting in their expected ways such as compassion or joining their self pity

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself for allowing expectations being created and projected by my parents in to myself.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself within and as the desire of running away of it all, of my past, my known places in order to start all over again and remain as me, as who I really am beyond definitions of past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be affected by my parents thoughts and perceptions towards myself as who and what they define me within and as past pictures and memories. I am no longer the same person.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to suppress and numb my dark side as all while only thinking in beauty and pretty things, harmony and aesthetic in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever desire assisting and helping others that also go through drug addicitons, not allowing me to first support myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed to exist in denial while i smoked weed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be concerned about others looks and picture presentations

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as rage for my parents buying a new flat screen that isn't really needed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as anger for my family contributing to the world system of economy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to burst out laughing when i read in that kabbalah book that money is Light! lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel an outcast once more while being with my parents because of me not wanting to communicate judgments about myself and school.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to lose my temper while getting to parents house because of them wanting me to be glad about all the stuff they've bought

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as frustration for being interrupted by my mother right now while trying to write self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated, angry or pissed off at myself for not catching the train or bus on time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel weird when that old man said i was a boy yesterday morning, therefore getting me reacting on fearing looking like a boy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel claustrophobia while being in a crowded place

i forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as frustration for sensing or realizing of the limitations us as human beings own to communicate ourselves, such as letters and symbols that exist within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to once trust in numerology, placing myself within and as definitions accordingly to numerical patterns and manifestations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that the body I own is limited.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that i wouldn't like to stay withing this body for eternity, therefore, I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself as who I am within and as this human physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever exist within and as the desire to go against the establishment, against the flow when i perceived it was something that everyone "would do".

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire learning Reiki healing techniques in order to help other people.

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever desire being a person with healing properties or abilities (evil ties)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever feel bad an guilty for participating with and as the world of rich people.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be defined by my family's economical situation within and as a defined upper middle class

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry, frustrated and ashamed of my family being interested in social status and economical status

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge them for buying what I perceive as useless stuff.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire wanting and needing to make something to "save the world"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still feel trapped within and as the system for still being part of the school system within a university

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to unconsciously create hate towards my mother for her being intolerable about my male friends and lovers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that without eyeliner and mascara I don't look as "good" as I perceived myself to look before

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still exist within and as comparisons of myself as the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire money to be able to go to SA soon

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still wanting and desiring to open other's peoples eyes to the reality of this world.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that my first acid trip was a gift from god.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that i experienced no boundaries while being in my first acid trip

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take lsd just to open my mind for oneness knowledge and perceptions.

i forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that self forgiveness and stopping the mind would turn me into a machine. lol

I forgive myself that I first accepted and allowed myself to become fearful of losing myself as stopping the mind, therefore, thinking, believing and perceiving that I would just exist like a vegetable, deeming it as non-living fully as human being.

No hay comentarios: