junio 29, 2008

Rage against the TV

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as rage towards my sister for having the tv on for 8 continuous hours and me having to listen to the noise of it all that time without my allowance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem my sister and her boyfriend as fucking stupid for staring at the TV for the whole afternoon, not realizing that they were completely hypnotized.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I get hypnotized just by the sound of it as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as anger because of my sister watching tv all the afternoon in loud volume, so I had to bare the noise of it the whole time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise my family for all watching TV whenever they can

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem as lame the fact that they all 'gather' to watch the tv

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I would really like to punch and destroy a tv right now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself, as human being, for being manipulated by the tv

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem and perceive that my family only live together because of tv, otherwise they would be 'thinking too much' and depressed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become pissed off at the world for watching too much tv

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise tv so much to the point of not being able to watch more than 4 minutes lately.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that being in front of the computer is similar as staring in front of a tv, though I think, believe or perceive that I do something 'good' for myself in pc, while they are passive while watching TV

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that people that watch tv for a complete afternoon are sheeple and stupid fucks

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compund anger and frustration because of family not being able to 'go to sleep' without having each one their TV set on.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be a slave for tv

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to deem the TV as being 'my best friend' when I was 7 years old and watching MTV

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to even make homweork in front of tv watching music videos all day.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe the news I watched in TV

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not realize in my past that TV was a major control device, created to divert my attention from what's really going on in here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to depend on internet now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I would be lost if I didn't have internet

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel ashamed of my family as me for watching too much fucking tv and junk programmation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as my family to be part of the herd watching tv

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as my family to place a tv in each room to make sure no diversion is missed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel stupid by watching 4 minutes of soccer today

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that people are slaves to tv

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise slaves of tv and people that only talk about tv shows and tv stuff.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think that I had been raised by TV.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as anger for the light that's been used while they all have their tv sets on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that the noise of tv affects my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel controlled by having to endure the tv on whenever someone else is watching and I have to listen because there's no way out.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having to endure something that I'm not willing to do in the first place, having no option to escape.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that my sister's relationship is lame for her basing it in watching tv a whole afternoon together

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be hypnotized by tv, placing myself entire afternoons in front of it as well.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place my knowledge and information in condition of TV's knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i ever accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the TV

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be part of the herd while being watching TV when I was a kid

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to despise the mere idea of TV now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge anyone that watches any kind of tv right now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise people that watch TV not realizing that I musn't be offended or bothered by others life decitions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to control other people's ways of diversion or entertainment in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to laugh at people sitting in rows watching soccer game downtown because of deeming them as monkeys.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to offend monkeys and comparing them to human beings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise myself as human being for being too fucking pre conditioned to exist in this world as a mere slave.

this is the tough one: I am one and equal to all human beings in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive that there's actually something 'to do' in this world


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that making people stop watching TV could actually make a change in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to thinkb elieve and percieve that there's an actual possibility of change i this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the tv for the current state of humanity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from television, not realizing that tv is but a manifestation of our minds.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be bothered by another systematic programmed illusion as the tv

ok enough about programs for today

No hay comentarios: