junio 11, 2008

SF on I am Milk

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define me I as milk
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as cool
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as hot chick
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as lost
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as cruel for being lost
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to place hope within and as the desire of having someone in my world to be love and sweetness then
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as being always waiting
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as being waiting for a man to come into my life when i was yearning for a relationship
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to feel identified with shirley manson's lyrics
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me within and as the polarity manifestation of being weak but strong at same time
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that by me, being a woman, i could use my skills to bring a man to me
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as being aching for a man to be and exist within and as my life experience

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to take Garbage's song MIlk as the definition of myself and my life experiene within and as this world
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that i needed a man to fulfill my being, to allow me transcend polarity within me, to be fully expression of myself
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as hope of someday being and experiencing myself with the man of my dreams
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as being aching for waiting for the man of my life
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire wanting and needing to experience myself within and as a relationship in order to fulfill myself.
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to become a "garbage fan" because of this song named Milk
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to take Milk as my nickname for this very song and other definitions
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowe dmyself to define me as milk for having white skin
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as milk for the milky way
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as milk for milk being the natural food coming from female mammals
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as milk for considering milk as the most complete and whole nutrient in this world, therefore existing as primary meal for beings
I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as milk for milk is the perfect balance between fat and water together in one same substance, therefore, deeming it as the balance of opposites
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as milk for milk is another component of chocolate bars
I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to be defined and desire being defined as milk by other people
I am one and equal to milk, but i no longer define me as Milk

No hay comentarios: