junio 11, 2008

SOund: music, ocean

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as admiration for musicians and artists, therefore existing within and as separation towards them: i am one and equal to artists and musicicians

i forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become infatuated and addicted to music because it would "take me" to other places

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to be and exist within and as amaze while seeing a band playing live

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear losing sensitivity and the passion for music, because of how long i've defined myself as being alive just for music, for the experience music gives me..

Music doesn't give me anything, i am one and equal to music, I am music, no separation is needed

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to be infatuated to music videos, admiring the images on tv, desiring to be a music video director someday

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel immense while being infront of the ocean

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be overwhelmed by the thought of the sea

I forgive myself that i ever accepted and allowed myself to deem the sound of the ocean as being too potent, too powerful, too mesmerizing for myself

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to take myself as the ocean as a single and individual drop in expression but being part of the whole ocean as equal as me.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to accept ALL as one and equal with me as the ocean and all water of this world.


No hay comentarios: