junio 30, 2008

thellusion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place illusion and hope in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only now realize that this is it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the psichosis that will be generated when stock markets finally crash

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to give up everything just to give way for what is to come

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I am being far too negative with my current perspective of the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be programmed to judge myself as others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear discovering my own nature

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being able to disipate fears in this life and therefore, not being able to make it here into transcending this fears I have towards the unknown

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that ignorance is bliss because of my perception that people that are more innocent are the ones that will go out of body first

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire going out of my body so I can prove it all for myself for once and for all

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to remain here as the moment and existing in too much mind related stuff such as questions, confusions and conclusions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear that fears will numb my process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that there's no way out of this, not even in oneness and equality.

No hay comentarios: