julio 14, 2008

astro sign

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire want and need self control in order to be ok

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever be extensively analytical and judgmental, opinionated in any kind of discussion or topic because of perceiving that my mind had the answer to it all

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the mind, defined as being a very mental person, while thinking and engaging in thoughts as pictures memories ideas and all to entertain myself instead of being here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire escaping myself as self responsibility by playing the victim and imagining being 'unable' as crippled to take the wheel and drive my own life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was strong, that I had to show a strong image of myself because then i would be an example for those who fall

I forgive myself that i didn't accept and allowed myself to accept strength one and equal as me as who I am

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever suppress my feelings and emotions because I didn't want to lose my image of 'being able to stand it all' to show myself as someone stronger than who I really was

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to mold me into who other wanted or perceived me to be but wasn't the real me at all

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe and perceive that my experience in this earth was different or more special than that of any other being, never realizing we are all the same, one and equal as mind consciousness systems in consciousness land

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever experience myself having a 'faster' understanding of knowledge and information, therefore deeming others as 'slow in the mind' and therefore, creating me the illusion of being superior to all the other beings sharing classes with me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was made to study and that I wanted to keep studying in order to 'satisfy' myself as my ego wanting to be the 'all knowing one' the fully cultured, knowledge and information person with a wide range of knowledges in different topics

I forgive mysefl that I accepted and allowed myself to become dependant on a dictionary

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever desire being in higher social positions in the cultural world in my country, so I could then be recognized for all the effort and studies and all that shit that doesn't really mean a thing

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe and perceive that I had to become an intellectual in this country, to be part of the intellectual high society in order to be able to speak and be heard

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to seek being heard by placing myself in a higher position than who i really am here

I forgive myself that i ever accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by the preprogrammed astrological sign I was born under, which is virgo

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to direct me according to the 'qualities' of a virgo in past times

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place conditions in my relationships with people depending on their astrological signs, meaning knowing if they were compatible with me or not

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be and become a numerology freak by doing numbers of every single person I met for some time in my life ,therefore trying to tell them what their qualities were, their 'mission' their gift, soul and personality kind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define people by the numbers in their birth day

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the date I was born

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that numbers had powers on it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined according to the date I was born

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define others by the date they were born

I Forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire using numbers as a way of 'guiding' or 'helping' people to sort themselves out, getting the 'strengths and weaknesses' within their numbers

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive myself as being stuck today

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive I lack self movement today

I move I direct I am here

Direction is here

i am Here

No hay comentarios: