julio 10, 2008

Embrace your shadow

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let fear direct me instead of me directing fear as me directing the mind, not allowing myself to direct the mind as one and equal with me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel guilt and remorse by killing insects not accepting and allowing our own nature of killers/predators /consumers in this life

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace the killer in me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace the abuser in me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace the life extinguisher in me as who I have accepted and allowed myself to become

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace the polluter in me

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace the fearful in me as me as being able to direct myself within and as the mind to not allow myself be controlled by it

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to embrace the separatist in me as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become by defining everything in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be gullible while thinking fear is who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that life as who I really am is able to die

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to pity the insects I killed not realizing I was only pitting myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge other beings in power that are creating this whole mass fear not realizing it is a manifestation of who I am in order to make us see what we have accepted and allowed within ourselves to exist

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to deem myself as 'innocent' or feel like such with regards to the current situation we are living, not realizing I supported this creation with thoughts/feelings/emotions that turned into actions that I manifest as the idea of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that what this world is, is real and is able to harm the life essence of who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that harm is something I must fear

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become a bit emotional while seeing an ant die in pain and agony

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe perceive that pain isn't me not realizing I am one and equal to pain as that which those insects I killed experienced

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be ashamed of myself as who I have accepted and allowed myself to become not standing and facing myself and embracing the dark side of what exists within me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear of having to return as an insect in another life in order to experience what I've done to these insects, not realizing that if not accepting that I would be avoiding me to be one and equal to the insects

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the sensation of being powerless not realizing that it's only a sensation, thus, not me as who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to harbor fear inside me believing it's me as the nature of me experiencing that fear, not realizing it is but another system running inside me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that I didn't pass 'the test' of not reacting in fear, not realizing it's not a test or a doing, but a being in stopping all thoughts feelings and emotions as fear within and as who I really am

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to give trust in separation of me to words that created fear inside me not realizing that the only thing I can trust in this world as me is the breath of life, taking words as one and equal with me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'missing the point' in fear, not realizing that I was indulging myself into thinking instead of realizing who I am and stopping immediately

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever deny the existence of 'dark thoughts' within me, therefore suppressing what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to obey my mind instead of stopping immediately and realizing: this is not who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe or perceive that life could deplete

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to linger to the illusion in me existing in fear of death

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize the nature of this process as a trap for self to embrace all that I think/believe/perceive myself to be, therefore releasing and giving myself to myself, that means closer to who I really am instead of the illusion/idea/belief/thought of who I am

No hay comentarios: