julio 14, 2008

Fear of the unknown, the future, the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown as who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive I am able to fear of that which I don't know, as the mind, not realizing that it only creates a separation of realizing who I really am Here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the future not realizing that I only exist here as the breath in every moment here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear seeing what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear placing myself into past situations in order for me to be able to write Self Forgiveness and unconditionally release myself from the past, to stop defining me as that which I am not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear stepping into the unknown, fearing for my own 'security' and 'life'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the unknown as fearing the death of who I think/believe/perceive myself to be

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my existence within and as the future

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself into a future projection not realizing that is merely a mind definition within and as time: there exists no past, present or future but only here as one and equal as me as who I am


to be continued

No hay comentarios: