julio 02, 2008

Fears and white light beliefs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as fear of my own past

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being here for the rest of existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for always having defined myself as a fearful person with regards to fearing the dark and being scared as a continuous application within myself

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as petrification during nights that I feared being watched by entities while I was sleeping

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as petrification in fear that time I experienced 'sleep paralysis' and thought I was being attacked by demon

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear sleeping in hotels that I deemed being old and that could possible house or shelter ghosts that could haunt me in the night,.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear sleeping alone in a room for most time in my life

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear going back to dream when I had nightmares going on

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to exist within fear and anguish while I experienced nightmares.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to wake up in sudden scream whenever my sister came into my room late at night and I would only 'see' or 'feel' her presence as dark shadow

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to cry during my dreams

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear 'legendary' ghosts existing in my gran uncle's hacienda, therefore, not wanting to spend the night there and risking our lives by going to find some hotel to spend the night.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still hover around memories of past experiences when I was petrified in fear.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience much pain, fear and crying while entering those horror houses in funparks (lol)

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still think, believe and perceive I would not be able to go into a horror house without being scared or existing within and as fear

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear of pitch black darkness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as a fearful person

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear alien abduction when I was a child

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear encountering ghosts whenever I found myself alone in an unknown house or place

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel relieved now that I know there exists no more demons

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive that I could be harmed by an entity or ghost

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I could've gotten a heart attack from fear I experienced, raising my heart to a high rate.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being locked in a room in the dark

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being locked in a closet in the dark

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to sleep with the covers up to my head because of me feeling 'protected' from all that could be surrounding me while sleeping

I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I wasn't able to stop the fearful thoughts, therefore, continuing existing within and as fear, specially after nightmares and those nights I 'couldn't' sleep

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as beings scared to death of the dark, and the void

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to ever fear the night falling because that would mean 'ghost time'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to believe in ghosts according to stories or legends, not realizing that I never saw a ghost myself

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience myself being petrified in fear while being locked in that closet when I was a child as a game by my sisters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as resentment towards my sisters for playing that kind of games with me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself whenever I accepted and allowed myself to participate in those scary games

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to use the sentence "Me da miedo" very often in my life (meaning "I'm scared")

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel the need to run to the nearest light switch whenever I found myself entering a complete dark room or house

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I wasn't brave enough to achieve some things because of me existing within and as fear of being attacked by entity or ghost or unknown being in the dark

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear the existence of demons lurking around me in the past

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to thin, believe and perceive that the whitelighter's method of placing a glass of water next to my bed, would make the demons go away.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was made OF fear, that fear was something I had to battle with

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear begining to experience fear whenever I watched a 'scary' movie or found myself in 'unknown' situation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going beyond my own control of situation

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience fear but at the same time excitemente towards the paranomral stuff.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to know that dead people could come into a body and therefore, they were lurking around in my house before

I forgive myself tahta I accepted and alowed myself to place trust and belief on the white lighters being able to clear the fears within me and clear my house of demons and 'dark entities'

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the fact that a teacher just contacted me through facebook, and not realizing that I don't even want to be in his class anymore.. maybe..

I forgive myself to react in fear while seeing this teacher has reached me over facebook, therefore, him being interested in myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking respoinsibility for that which I was seeking for

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to feel like a coward for not wanting to face consequences in life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceieve that I don't know what to do in unknown, unexpected situations.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was protected and had 'huge' protection from white light brotherhood because of me apparently being saved couple of times from bad situations happening in my life

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I needed protection from evil

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being attacked by the evil,

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that white lighters could 'clean' a place with 'holy water' and white flowers

I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to place much respect towards the whitle lighter's 'holy water'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being watched by dimensional beings as white lighter brothers or sisters

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to 'believe' in the portal because of my past experiences with channelers

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to place trust in the golden eye leonardo's mother gave me hoping that It could scare the evil away and protect me from any kind of bad vibes and entities.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that this golden eye had saved me from being killed by a plastic neon announcement thing

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that 'god must've loved me' because I got my arse saved various times

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place much trust and belief in kabbalists I met, in the jew guy from school that taught me the hebrew alphabet and was 'teaching me' to meditate

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place trust into a person just because i knew they were involved in religious movements or any kind of 'belief in something beyond our nature'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear the wrath of god'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear 'dia de muertos' because then I would be visited by dead family or people that knew me and would be watching my every step and they would know my 'secrets'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to fear being watched by dimensional or interdimensional beings

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that my father did actually talked to his departed mother through a white light channeler

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being a 'bad girl' in my life therefore having to experience myself within and as the 'caves of darkness' for a while as whitelighgters defined the place where you would have to go If you had committed many sins

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear having many sins in my life, therefore having to pay for those sins in the afterlife

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear the nature of myself in the afterlife

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive and place trust in voicing the sentence te bigos co slim because of my friend saying it was a powerful gnostic phrase for protection

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being a gnostic

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being a kabbalistic

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that real sacred language was Hebrew

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire being enlightened

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire wanting to be a Buddhist

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire being a professional in meditation

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being a psychic

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire sorting out this world with the power of light

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being a clairvoyant

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire having special powers

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to place specific meaning to everyone and everything I considered as being 'important' in my life

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire being able to perform magic and create food to give to the poor

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to read the 'gospel of the vampires' and therefore believe in the dark side of history and the bible

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to desire being part of the Universal Church so I could take weed as a sacrament

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be all knowing one about religions

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I would create or be part of new a new religion that would combine all of religions in order to unify all men through a religion

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I am fucked up for having too many belief systems..: i am here, I no longer exist within and as any belief system.

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that 'god' actually came through that woman whitelighter channeler

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to always question this existence of god but never standing up tot take it into ultimate proof

I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe or perceive that I needed to be cleansed by white lighters in order to exist within and as cleanliness

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself that I have accepetd and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that my aunts and uncles are fucked up for still believing in white light and channelers

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive that 'spiritualists' weren't a religion

I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to fear listening to 'scary stories' in fear of them get me on fearing

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever fear being possessed by a demon

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that the dark side and evil really existed in separation of myself

I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to think believeand perceive that my grandmother is living from all the trust and faith she put on to white lighters, therefore, creating herself the miracle of still existing here

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to fear dark entities around me

I forgive myself taht i accepted and allowed myself to desire being 'safe' and 'secure' from evil and dark entities all the time, therefore existing in continous fear.

I forgive msyefl that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I was meeting the 'right people' to be with because of them all pointing to a new sort of religion that could unite all in love

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe or perceive I would innevitably play an improtant role in the awakening of humanity

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire being part of the 144 000 souls that would be saved

I forgive msyelf that I accepted and allowed myself to go seeking for 'signs' of what I should do and seek in life in order to fulfill my 'mission in life'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed msyelf to think, believe and perceive that there was such thing as a mission in life

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place belief and in the words of Alan Watts

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place belief and trust in Alejandro Jodorowsky's words

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive I had a special connection with the creator

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place belief and trust in the work of curanderos

I forgive myself that I accepted and alowed myself to believe that those white light channels were true

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place my trust and hope and myself in the belief of whitelight brotherhood taking care of me

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive that jews had a more special connection with god because they were obedient

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the search and delusion for something else to experience in life besides me being here within and as the moment as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe or perceive that I can't hate myself because I'm a human being.

No hay comentarios: