julio 03, 2008

Gullible and excuses

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that what we really are was of magnificence and beauty

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself in thinking that what we aren't being informed about, actually involves something of magnificence and beauty yet to be discovered when self realized, therefore existing within and as pictures and imagination as a mind consciousness system

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget my true nature because of existing within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire wanting and believing that were 'more' than what we currently are in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fool myself by thinking that it will all eventually fall in a nice way without much suffering or shit to happen.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still desire hanging on to easy times

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe an perceive that I could actually make a change in this world, change the world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as self deception wanting to think and believe that this is but a hard test that someday we'll just past and we'll forget

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place excuses for not applying myself in every moment of every breath, therefore, not living the words I write here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually think that we had 'fallen' not realizing that we've never realized ourselves in oneness and equality and this is the first time in existence that we are doing this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I'm not pure therefore I yearn to be along with someone I deem as pure and innocent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I have been stained for life through life experiences, not realizing that I'm here to stop it all and start all over again.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to feel powerless not realizing that I was the only one that was belitteling myself, in fear of not standing up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the mind, as the illusion of who I perceive myself to be, instead of standing as life as all as one as equal as life each and every single moment of existence

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as mind excuses to still exist here and not being able to go out of body because of me still existing within and as deception of the mind.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be gullible while believing in a life beyond this world and what we currently are

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being something more than who I really am


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as being a gullible person


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in people unconditionally therefore being a defined as gullible person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive that I am easily fooled because of being a gullible person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust in people unconditionally not realizing that I must only trust myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I could trust people and be trusted back

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think that I was able to be easily manipulated for being a 'gullible' person

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that being gullible is an application that someone innocent owns

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think of myself as a gullible person for believing what people said without questioning or doubting it, because I thought of people being as honest as me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to get 'backstabbed' or let down by people who were dishonest with myself by talking lies and not speaking what they were really about

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to despise people who continuously lie in order to create a 'bigger, better picture of themselves' towards others, to make themselves more worthy of living.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to criticize and pin point people that continuously lie, even if they are 'white lies' or 'convenient lies' not realizing that I have lied as well many times, in order to save myself from being scolded with parents mainly.

No hay comentarios: