julio 01, 2008

Procrastinating SF

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate writing down self forgiveness since yesterday because of me allowing direction from the mind, not allowing myself to direct me here in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate writing self forgiveness because of my desire to do 'something else' to entertain my mind, therefore being watching entertainment videos and music videos to keep me occupied within and as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the mind and procrastinating reading sf lists out loud and placing them into practical application.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I can give myself a break from my process for few moments. lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to loose my discipline these days because of my perception that I'm on vacation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to write justifications and excuses for me not actually writing self forgiveness until now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget about how I enjoy writing self forgiveness and therefore, existing within and as procrastination for the mind perceiving it will be unpleasant time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that being here, participating with more human beings allow me to fall more in the mind, therefore, not being as effective as I perceive myself to be while I'm alone

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as being lazy to write self forgiveness down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate the voicing of forgiveness out loud in the moment that I catch myself judgning and thinking and giving power to the mind, Instead of directing myself here, existing within and as the breath of life in each and every single moment I am here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going to deep into sf because of me then possibly feeling exhausted by all that is required to be stopped and written in self forgiveness lists.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I may still keep part of myself for the rest of life as that which I've defined myself to be according to the eyes of the mind consciousness system as this reality we live in.

No hay comentarios: