julio 05, 2008

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to occupy my mind thinking about stopping my mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as thoughts after I've been having a conversation with people in chat room, therefore, not existing here within and as each moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wonder about anyone's reactions towards the self forgiveness I finally posted in PF

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect replies so I can 'correct' my self forgiveness lines, therefore, showing that I'm not existing within and as self trust in every moment.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to self direct because of fears of not being accurate and right

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to distract myself from the awareness of breath while drifting into thinking of possibilities of what may happen next.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt my self trust therefore thinking believing and perceiving that I need a confirmation from someone to 'correct' or 'direct' me in a 'better' way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself within and as self forgiveness in fear of 'doing it all wrong from the starting point'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that fear is something so intricate in me that I lost awareness of it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that someday I will overcome this insecuri ties and fears that are stopping me from living within and as the breath of life, expressing myself without any fear of being judged

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being judged by the stuff I ask, I say or I give as opinion because I perceive others being more accurate than myself while expressing things that must be right into the point.

No hay comentarios: