julio 08, 2008

The Leader

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as the one that could always play the leader because I deemed I have the power to control and delegate activities to others effectively

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to always end up taking the place/role of leader because I deemed no one else could take that place and do a 'nice job' in it, not realizing I was underestimating people while doing so

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that being a leader was my nature because of people delegating me that position whenever a team work had to be done

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to always want to be the leader in order to control and make sure that things were done my way

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to accept the role of being the leader because of people deeming me as the most capable of being that, because of them perceiving me as an 'intelligent and responsible being' therefore, me accepting that if i didn't do it, no one would

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to always accept being the leader not allowing others to stand up and take that responsibility as well for a change

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as being a leader because I would get the best grades at school so people would acknowledge me as being capable of directing and delegating work for others because of them perceiving that I would never do things 'the wrong way' and would always lead them to 'safe' place

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that people appreciated me for taking the responsibility of being the leader, not realizing that some just wanted to get a secure and safe good grade because of them knowing I would never do anything 'wrong' or lacking quality/effort in anything I did.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as a leader because I deemed myself capable of 'handling' it all by myself, not realizing that I was in fact being a controller wanting and needing to control the whole situation so it would please myself

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that being a leader implies superiority towards other beings that allow themselves to follow the leader, therefore feeding my ego as being a 'superior being' towards those who 'followed'.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was born to be a leader because I perceived I could change people's minds and influence them with my words and be effective in directing them.

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that being a leader implies manipulation and use of others in 'inferior' places which they allow themselves to be and become as well

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to sometimes in taking the role of the leader, ended up doing it all by myself, not allowing others to take responsibility for the 'team work' that needed to be done

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to enjoy doing it all by myself instead of allowing others to participate and join in equal responsibility towards that which needed to be done or placed in application.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that following a leader was something that implied being fearful and that only those who were 'made' to be leaders could 'handle' it all without any fear of taking all the responsibility for it all.

I forgive myself that I never accepted and allowed myself to exist equally with other beings while having to do something in team, because of me perceiving that no one would stand up and direct so I always ended up taking the control and directing others to get things done

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem myself as being the only one being capable of facing the responsibility of being a leader, not realizing that I was allowing other beings to stand in the back and not confront themselves while hiding behind the leader.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I could only take a role of being a leader or someone in high position within society, because of all the ' qualities and definitions' I've placed myself in as being able to take that role, not realizing that being a leader implies having people behind only following and therefore not standing in oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I would never be able to work in oneness and equality with people because of no one wanting to take equal responsibilities while doing so, therefore them preferring to have someone to direct instead of all equally directing ourselves.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire being a leader not realizing that a leader is a superiority manifestation within this world where we have to stand ALL as directive principles of our lives, not following or directing anyone else but ourselves as all as one as equal.

No hay comentarios: