julio 08, 2008

Press ESC

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive I could escape from myself from who I perceived myself to be

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being evading my reality with the use of weed and music and any other thing that I used in separation of myself as a 'solution' to keep living without facing myself

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive death was the solution for all problems here not realizing what death actually means and it only being an indication of wanting to give up without even having started yet

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive this process was able to be avoided by giving myself a physical death so I could be reborn and start all over again

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire having 'the quick fix' the ultimate answer to this process, the answer to myself therefore wanting to escape from the real length and nature of this process that is currently undergoing in means of being oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that self forgiveness could make miracles in stopping that which you forgive yourself, not realizing that is actually a freedom acquired while you give yourself that which you forgive. IT's a give-get thing as we are one, full circle we become.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire escaping from this reality because of fear of not wanting to face myself within and as self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive there was a short version of process not realizing that all this inquiries of the mind come from fear of facing what I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become in every single way, thus to experience one and equal, what we all have become.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that escaping from what I have become was the greatest fix, not realizing that not matter what I do, where I go, where I am, I am always here I remain, thus I must face myself in every single way

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire escaping my own thoughts without forgiving them, therefore, having to experience those thoughts running over and over until completely released while being self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still exist in separation and fears and desiring escaping 'the hard part' of this process yet to unwind before us, yet to come.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear a future that doesn't even belong to me: I remain here, as who I really am as the breath of life, walking through this process without looking back or after... I'm here.

No hay comentarios: