julio 22, 2008

see

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people for not 'getting it'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire making people SEE what is here and realize what they must confront in their life in order to see their acceptances and allowances

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say 'I told you so'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel strange by realizing that I'm surrounded by systems that won't give up themselves in order to born life from the physical, because they 'choose' not to see

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that it's shameful and sad that people can't see even though they have the tools and information to do so

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a sense of 'powerlessness' seeing humanity and how intricate humanity is within the system structure in and of this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive being a little discouraged by seeing that people stick to mind judgments against others, not realizing the freaking principle of oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get frustrated by seeing that people won't apply oneness and equality in the forum

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel the desire to assist and support others to see what is here, what is already written and said so they get a better understanding

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe that it's lame that very few people actually 'get it'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define and compare my own experience towards other's which I perceive as being in the same place as I am, given the same tools but not assisting and supporting themselves effectively by desiring to wonder in the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that people are seeing me as 'desiring to serve' lol not realizing I am doing for myself as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that there exists doubt within me. There exist no doubt within me in any way whatsoever, just doubting to forgive points that I might hesitate on

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that some people are stupid for not realizing what words mean, what is here, what this 'life' is, therefore thinking that I as them, is still very much fucked

but actually every thing's quite clear and here as me as who I am stable

I am strength

I do this for all as one as equal

here I am no matter what

No hay comentarios: