julio 23, 2008

self preservation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the aging of the human physical body, defining me as 'time' as something that depletes the body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting 'old' from the perspective of losing 'abilities' that young people have and that are apparently 'lost' as time goes by, not realizing that I direct me here, I stop all aging as aging exists only as the mind defined by time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being 'well-nourished' therefore, being able to 'deplete' faster as my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that the 'older' you get the more 'depleted' you get

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever fear drinking coffee, fearing calcium wouldn't be correctly absorbed by muscle and bone tissue, therefore creating 'osteoporosis'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly live in fear of 'getting diseases' because of the experiences about diseases I've seen in older people such as my grandmother my whole life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that smoking creates lung cancer and aging of the skin, not realizing that are but 'common beliefs' within and as the system of the world as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I must 'preserve' my human physical body to remain young and healthy as what i experience myself to be now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire/want and require to be 'healthy' in order to be 'stable' here, therefore,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define stability within and as the need of being 'healthy' within and as the human physical body, not realizing that I am not defined by my human physical body but only as the breath of life here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that the kind or quality of food that I eat will define my existence within and as my human physical body, not realizing that it is complete separation from what i eat as me, no matter what

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from 'junk food' as that which I perceive that isn't 'good' for my human physical body, therefore avoiding/rejecting to consume it in fear of it doing something 'wrong' inside my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that nutrition and the meals we consume determine our experience here, not realizing that all meals and all that exists here supports the human physical body, therefore

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear consuming/eating certain meals in fear of them not being 'supportive' for my human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, belive and perceive that body shall be preserved in a 'mint' state, in order to be eternally 'young' as that which is preferred within this world, within this social system we live in currently

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link the idea of being healthy to that of wan to look 'good' and 'healthy' in order to feel good and experience myself comfortably here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my existence here by being 'healthy' and 'good looking', not realizing that is complete separation and complete submission to a picture presentation of myself towards others. I am here, I express myself here, I live here as me as the breath of life

to be continued

No hay comentarios: