julio 14, 2008

SF on birth chart definitions pt. 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe that I needed to be useful for something in my life

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the 'qualities and defects' that I could read in my astrological birth chart

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define as disliking disorder

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I would always had to keep myself learning new knowledge and information to keep myself 'up to date'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as being a meek and humble person

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place too much attention into trivial things and small details in my every day life, instead of focusing in the whole of me as who I really am

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself fearing being perceived as cold and too calculated, not realizing that thoughts feelings and emotions that are perceived as 'warm' are of the mind as well as the coldness I perceived myself to be and become

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to lacking tolerance and therefore, being not patient enough to face people that could put myself into test in these terms

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am patience

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be intolerant with people that I perceived as being 'separated' from my points of view, my opinions and ways of thinking, not realizing that my opinions, points of view and ways of thinking are also a separation and not the truth of it all

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to always want and desire to defend my point of view no matter what, never giving space for anyone to contradict my statements, being a tyrant so to say

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that what I thought and I believed to be truth was the absolute truth not being aware of me being too 'greedy' in my thoughts and wanting to implant what I perceived as being 'the truth/my truth' onto others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire imposing my thoughts on to other in order to make them 'wake up'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the value I put on to material things and the quality and nature of material things, not realizing that there's no value as better/less than in who I really am as Here as all as one

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the 'individuality' I thought I needed to emphasize not realizing that this is the ultimate statement of separation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the fascination of all the occult, the death, the hidden and the mystery of life, not realizing that this were all mind fucks that would lead me to a never-ending spiral of seeking the truth of me, never realizing I am here, and that's it

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that through relationships I could sort past traumas and past situations and 'transcend' within realizations while being in a relationship in the past as who I perceived myself to be instead of realizing me here, free from all relationships of the past

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the astrological birth chart indicating that I would 'sort myself out' within and as a true and deep relationship where I would 'find myself'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that I would be able to 'find myself' within and as a 'stable' long lasting relationship

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was made and came into this world in order to sort other's problems not realizing that is ultimate separation, instead of supporting and assisting them as me, not as me in a superior placement of being of 'more understanding' and more 'common sensical' than others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I had a 'stable' life therefore It was my duty in this life to help others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be defined as someone with 'great mental strength' not realizing that the mind is all that I am not, there's no power or force as the mind as I am not the mind, I am one and equal as all

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to numb myself from hearing other's opinions and words, therefore not allowing me to expand my horizons and only wanting to see what i wanted to see.

I forgive myself that I didn't accept and allow myself to embrace everyone else as one and equal as me, as valid as me

FUICK: you tend to live in your head

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the experienc eof me living in the head was something natural to be as an intellectual or thinker

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to define me as being an intellectual person/mind

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the definition of an intellectual or a thinker of this world .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I always had the 'last word' meaning

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to being the one with the ultimate truth and ultimate statement that would put a conclusion on a topic or situation or any other experience of life with others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the belief of me being a 'good student, great speaker and writer'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to experience and express myself as an arrogant person for thinking believing and perceiving that I knew more and that I was more and had 'the ultimate word' in comparison to others around me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire 'knowing it all' so I could confront my ideas with anyone and know that i would remain 'safe' within my knowledge
I am not knowledge I am not competition with anyone's mind

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the limitations that this birth chart points out, thinking believing and perceiving that my nature included limitations, not realizing that only systems are limited, what I am isn't limited, is boundless and undefinable

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the strength and effort I placed into achieving goals in separation of myself, to attain something or to be something that apparently 'I am not' never realizing that I am all and I need to achieve no goals as that would be separation

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define my experience as always having a successful outcome, therefore I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that all I did was successful, never realizing that success is but a polarity manifestation of failure. I am not success I am not failure I am the experience of myself here, beyond definitions

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become disillusioned whenever someone 'didn't meet my expectations' therefore not realizing that expectations are placements of a future desire outcome not realizing that I am not the future, I am not expectations but only the nature of me here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the experience of myself within relationships as being honest and humble, therefore, placing me in the expectation of receiving/getting the same from the person I experienced myself with

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that if someone dared to cheat on me or lie to me, they would have to confront my angry vengeance

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe or perceive that I could be such thing as being revengeful towards someone that did something on to me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to thinking believing and perceiving that I had self esteem problems that needed to be sorted out in order for me to not fear rejection from people

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being rejected by people that I supposedly deem as being superior than me.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to have a tendency of belittling me in circumstances and situations that I considered myself being 'not capable' of doing or achieving unconditionally, therefore, limiting myself as who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to thinking believing and perceiving me as having a 'defensive nature'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to underestimate myself as who I am here, thinking believing and perceiving that I am not capable to get through situations and get what needs to be done

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to belittle my expression in fear of coming and standing and being perceived as being superior to others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to avoid feeling rejected and the pain this entails, not realizing that rejection is a manifestation of not accepting me as who I am and perceiving that someone else is able to define me or control me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear pain from others onto me, not realizing that no one is able to inflict pain on to me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that patience isn't part of me, and therefore I believed and perceived myself to not be able to be patience. i am patience

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from patience as who I am as all

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to hide the lack of self confidence behind a hard veneer as who I presented myself to be, in fear of being too vulnerable and being hurt by others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that my company/existence in this life wasn't at welcomed and accepted at all by those in my world, therefore allowing me to develop lack of self confidence and self trust

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that when I was a little girl, i wasn't that liked and appreciated by other girls because of me being not too active and playful as other girls, therefore feeling rejected and not accepted/liked/welcome within their groups of 'friends'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I had to find someone that could recognize the potential in me, accept me who I am for all that I perceived myself to be, not realizing that all the potential and the thought of me is all that I am not, as I am one and equal with every single person in this existence, no difference therefore, I could only exist with someone that is one and equal with me that's it

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I needed recognition from others in relationships, to recognize and appreciate me for who I am, instead of appreciating and accepting and loving me unconditionally, not needing the approval of anyone else in separation of me to exist

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I had to fight against anxieties and fears, not realizing that it's not to fight but to embrace and direct anxieties and fears as all that I am not as those are thoughts emotions and feelings of a mind consciousness system that it's not who I am in any way whatsoever

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me as lacking self discipline, self direction and perseverance. I am self discipline, I am self direction, I don't need to reach/achieve something as I am already HERE, no need to seek or achieve.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I would put myself into different activities without being 'a master' in any, because of lacking self trust and self discipline and determination. I don't need to be a master in any discipline, I am self trust

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be affected and easily influenced by the environment around me, by the situations going around me therefore not allowing me to remain stable as who i am here, as stability as silence as all as one as equal Here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be defined as a 'false visionary' meaning that I could live up too much in my imagination without concreting things.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I needed someone whom I could unconditionally trust within a relationship in order to develop self trust and self confidence. I need no one to realize that I am self trust and self confidence, I need no relationship of any kind to realize that I am all as one as equal Here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the beliefs of me being open minded within feelings and emotions with someone else and seeking for the ideal 'love'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that there existed something as 'an ideal love' or person with whom I could experience myself with according to the idea/thought/belief and perception of who I am supposed to be as a mind consciousness system. I am not a MCS I am not a preprogrammed individual, I am all as one as equal here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the perceived affinities I 'shared' with people in my world such as friends or lovers or certain family members

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I was 'made' to help others in 'lower positions' than me, therefore not accepting and allowing me to assist and support others as one and equal with me but thinking and perceiving that I was in a superior place

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to such thoughts/beliefs and perceptions of me being creative and having the ability of directing and being a leader in my experience with other people. I am creativity I am self direction as all as one as equal, no leadership exists

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the supposed need of me to satisfy the needs and desires of my 'loved ones' in my life in order to be 'fulfilled' and stable within my life. I do not accept and allow myself to think, believe and perceive I need to fulfill anything as there exists no void, I am here as all as one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as being 'warm, generous and enthusiastic', not realizing those are considerations of a mind in polarity manifestation and defined/limited qualities of who I perceived myself to be.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I needed to get others attention in order to satisfy my existence, I do not accept and allow myself to need the assurance and attention of anyone else for my existence in separation of myself, to confirm me as being the mind/personality that I am not

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that my presence wasn't welcomed in some places, therefore believing and perceiving that I could be 'hurt' from being rejected. I do not accept and allow myself to feel 'welcomed' and 'accepted' by anyone else. I accept me and embrace me as who I am as all as one and equal, no separation or needed for acceptance

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I wanted to be the center of attention, therefore, not allowing others to express themselves because of the perception that there could be someone getting 'more than' . That is complete separation. I am one and equal to everyone else, equally in all ways always.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire attention and create myself as this extroverted personality in order to achieve such 'desire and necessity' of the mind to exist as who I perceived myself to be. I do not accept and allow myself to need or have the desire to be noticed/accepted by everyone else, I trust myself unconditionally, I am self presence as here.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to 'needing' to have an 'emotional security' developed within and as a relationship 'built upon trust'. I am self trust as all as one as equal. I do not accept and allow myself to define me as needing such emotional security as I am not the emotions or feelings as perceived by the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to molding myself into who others wanted me to be within and as a relationship, therefore, conditioning my self expression in order to satisfy and please others instead of expressing me here, unconditionally, no limitations and no separation.

I express myself unconditionally here, as all as one as equal, I do not accept and allow myself to suppress my self expression in order to meet others expectations or fit into categories of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I needed to 'form' a stable relationship in a 'future moment' where I could experience a sense of 'belonging' . I do not accept and allow myself to define me according to a sense of belonging, a sense of feeling loved and liked therefore building my self trust around others

I do not accept or allow myself to build my trust around others acceptance towards me. I accept me in every moment and I embrace me as who I am here. I do not accept and allow myself to project myself into a future moment of creating such relationship as that exists only within and as the mind

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that my life could be influenced by my relationships with those around me, not realizing that I am not able to be changeable that who I am is constant and isn't able to be affected/modified/suppressed/ by anyone in separation of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to such perceived emotional shifts that I could experience not realizing only a MCS is able to experience such emotional shifts, that is not who I am, I am constant, I do not accept and allow myself to be influenced by the mind as emotions onto who I am as all as one and equal

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I could get 'hurt' or 'abused' by people with whom I placed my trust and confidence onto.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to trust others unconditionally not realizing that the moment I placed trust in separation of myself, I lost myself as being one and equal.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to tolerate any kind of abuse from anyone around me, being it subtle or almost unnoticeable, not realizing that i was giving my power away to someone the moment I allowed myself to place myself as being inferior or powerless than someone else.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to give myself unconditionally within and as relationships of any kind, therefore, experiencing myself as being hurt when being 'backstabbed' or being disappointed/disillusioned by the relationship formation I accepted myself to be in, therefore, creating a hard veneer on to me so I could 'defend' myself from external possible harm

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that who I am is able to be harm/hurt/injured as thoughts feeling and emotions coming as judgments from others in separation of me. I do not accept and allow myself to be affected in any way as I remain stable here as who I really am, as all.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I had to fulfill that which others perceived they couldn't fulfill and get done by themselves, thinking of me as someone who could solve their life and sort out their problems, therefore not allowing them to take self responsibility for themselves in every moment. I do not accept and allow me to think and perceive that I must take responsibility and direction for others in separation of me. I direct me, I am self responsibility as all as one as equal here

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to put myself into the situation of having to do everything myself while others got the recognition for the work done. I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to accomplish other's work and responsibilities, therefore allowing them to avoid self responsibility of what had to be done by themselves.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to experience anxiety, nervousness and tension as stress of what I had to achieve for me and everyone else, because of my 'perception' that I had to get everything done, otherwise, things wouldn't come out in a 'good way'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to my desires of always wanting to get everything right and done properly, not realizing that I was suppressing and fearing failure and mistakes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to this 'need' of being useful and helpful towards others, not realizing that this is the 'savior syndrome' and it is not who I am in any way whatsoever. I do not accept and allow me to desire wanting and needing to help others or being useful towards others while not supporting and assisting me first as all as one and equal, beyond mind definitions of what is to assist and support in equality


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was attracted to people who are polite/educated/intelligent and optimistic with defined 'goals in life' and 'concrete plan' to get there. I do not accept and allow myself to define me according to likes and preferences which are of the mind in separation of embracing all as one and equal with me

I do not accept and allow myself to define me according to the perception of needing someone to 'like' or 'prefer' in this world in order to be able to relate myself with.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to my interests on 'astrology/occultism/paranormal topics of this world.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to certain interests as that which I perceived myself to desire 'knowing and investigating' about, not realizing it was specifically designed and placed within me to create a certain kind of 'personality' within me. I am not a design, I am not a program, I am not a define personality as defined tastes and preferences.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I could give advices to others in order to direct their lives 'to the good side' not realizing that giving advices is absurd as you are taking the responsibility of others instead of allowing them to sort themselves out and facing their own stuff according to who they have accepted and allowed themselves to be and become in this world as the mind

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to be defined as a 'mystic' person

I forgive myself that i ever accepted and allowed myself to desire experiencing myself as a 'profound/mystic' person in order to establish my 'trust' on that 'seeking of truth' as that which I had placed myself to be before finding out about mind consciousness systems and enslavement of the mind. I am not a definition as personality.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I could be successful and effective in any 'occult' activity as occult sciences and studies.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I was made to experience myself within an occult or mystic or religious placement within this world that would allow me to sort peoples lives out in my desire to help others in separation of me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the relationships I experienced myself within this world as being 'intense' and rather 'painful' at times because of not wanting to accept the other as who they are in separation of me, wanting them to mold them into who I wanted them to be and vice versa.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to fear losing 'the loved ones' therefore placing me in fear of loss, petrification of not existing within and as those relationships anymore because I feared losing all that 'time and effort investment' never realizing I was giving myself away to someone else in separation of me as investing in the mind, and not being here as who i am beyond relationships and needs to exist.

fuick childhood stuff in education

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel dominated by my teacher in kindergarten who limited and constricted my unconditional self expression as a child because of molding me into who she wanted me to be as the 'best student, the well behaved, the responsible and peaceful' because I thought I had to be 'the example to follow' for others to be 'like me'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being scolded for getting out of educational patterns and rules

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear breaking and going out of the rules in fear of being under estimated or rejected by those who i perceived being 'superior than me' such as teachers or parent figures

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear making my teacher angry at me because of the loose I experienced in the following years, therefore experiencing rejection when she complained about my 'developed goofyness' in my expression, pointing that I was losing my seriousness as who i was.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to condition my self expression and compromising myself in order to be 'in and of the rules'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to fear exposure of not being who people that I deemed as being 'superior' than me wanted or perceived me to be

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to develop two personalities: one as the the best student at school and another as the free expression of myself outside of school and within my home, this only to satisfy others expectations on me

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear being dominated and controlled as a child therefore, to avoid necessary alignment, I would stick to the rules and make sure I didn't miss a point because of fear of being wrong/fear of failure and fearing losing a 'status' I had created as myself.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to care too much about what my experience at school could be, fearing being wrong, fearing failing and fearing those in 'superior' places .

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me and constrict my experience as a child fearing punishment as that which was imposed in kindergarten for those that were badly behaved or weren't responsible enough, therefore, making me develop an over-pressure on my experience in school from that moment on.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that was which altered my 'emotions'. I am not defined by past experiences anymore, i am not an 'emotional equilibrium' as I am not the emotions or feelings, I am not able to be affected by the past as the past is all that I am not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not be aware of the 'games of power' I involved myself in while fearing others that were in 'superior places' and defining me as being 'inferior' to people I deemed as being older/knowing more than me/being more than me in any way. I am one and equal to every single person in this world, there's no such thing as better than, worse than as that is polarity manifestation of this consciousness as who I am not

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire existing in a future placement of a 'long lasting/profound/stable' relationship in order to 'fulfill myself' and my existence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined by this perceived and accepted 'strong physical desires' that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and experience myself within.

I am not the desire for a physical experience with anyone anymore. I am not desire as that is the ultimate separation of me Here, as all as one as equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I had 'trouble' and experienced 'problems' with authority, or people in perceived superior places, therefore thinking believing and perceiving that I needed to learn to submit to others, and accept their superiority in order to not be fucked.

I do not fear others that are in 'superiority' as there exists no such thing as superiority/inferiority. I am one and equal to all as me here, no fear.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to define me according to such thing as 'personal evolution' not realizing that evolution is of the mind, mere upgrading. I am here as self realization in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I needed to 'be careful' If i got involved in occult techniques in order to sort out the world, and help others.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that if I do something 'for humanity's benefit' I could gain self trust and conquer my fears, not realizing that I do not need to condition my self trust in a future realization/expectation. I stop the fears as that is not who I am. I am self trust in every moment of every breath of me here, no hesitation, no expectation, no future projections I am here

No hay comentarios: