julio 30, 2008

superiority/inferiority

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become bothered by others ideas/beliefs/perceptions of myself as who I perceived myself to be which is not who I am in any way whatsoever

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that people actually wanted to be like me because of me being 'good' at stuff, therefore existing within and as ego of superiority that I hadn't faced until now




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become bothered by others ideas/beliefs/perceptions of myself as who I perceived myself to be which is not who I am in any way whatsoever

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that people actually wanted to be like me because of me being 'good' at stuff, therefore existing within and as ego of superiority that I hadn't faced until now

I forgive myself that I have accetped and allowed myself to think ,believe and perceive myself as being superior to other beings that I deem as being inferior because of self confidence, not realizing that I exist within and as lack of self trust/self confidence, therefore experience these feelings and emotions towards people that are me, revealing me to myself.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from woman and girls because of my thought belief and perception that they are 'competing' against myself, specifically because of being defined as a woman

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as being a woman, therefore, having 'rivalry' with other women in my world.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as being my personality, my manners, ways of speaking, use of words etc


If orgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being 'copy cat' by another woman, because of me wanting to 'remain special'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive that I'm special in any way whatsoever


I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as sadness whenever someone experienced much jealousy or envy towards myself when I was little girl, because of seeing how girls 'envied' my apparent 'success' in school


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel weird with myself for always being able to get things done right in an easy way


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that people are able to envy myself, not realizing that there's nothing to fear, nothing to feel 'attacked' by as w do not accept and allow myself to be defined by past definitions as personality and who I believed myself to be


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to experience much inner conflict while seeing someone is again 'paying too much attention' to myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remember what 'mother' used to say whenever I experienced much sadness, pain and fear towards others that were feeling envious or jealous about me and my 'success' in life, though it made me 'strong'


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel superior while winning first place english spelling contest when I was 12

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel 'not good enough' when i first had second place in english spelling contest when I was younger

I forgive myself thatI have accepted and allowed mysefl to feel superior to others for always getting first places at school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior because of being able to get grades easily at school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to my 'past school experience' as being a 'constant' here as me, not realizing it's part of what I was, not me here anymore

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as superiority towards others because of deeming them 'too slow' therefore, me thinking/believing/perceivng myself as being able to 'grasp' things quicker and easier


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to always feel 'bad' or 'botherred' or experiencing 'inner conflict' by seeing the difficulty that others experienced to get 'right' what i got 'right' in a much quicker way than them


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think ,believe and perceive that superiority is who I am, not realizing that I'm here as one and equal, no superiority exists within me here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe or perceive myself as being 'ashamed' by anyone even thinking of comparing themselves to me


I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel awkward and believe that I always end up being 'too recognized' or 'too popular' whenever I do not want to be that


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that someone/anyone is able to compare themselves to me, not realizing I do not exist as a definition, but as one and equal with everyone else therefore

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as comparison of myself towards other beings


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react with a warm feeling inside and other feelings whenever I see someone is 'paying too much attention' on myself


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being 'too known/too noticed' not realizing that it comes from fear of being able to 'influence others' without awareness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having conditioned my expression in order to be a 'role model' for others, thinking, believing and perceiving I am able to influence them in a 'good way'


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I'm even able to be distinguished/defined by a group of words as adjectives and nouns that could define me in any way whatsoever

I am undefinable

I exist as all as one and equal here, therefore, no separation exists with anyone/anything within this existence


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being 'an example to follow' not realizing that if I stand as all as one as equal, then I exist as here, as everyone else, no need to 'follow' or 'be followed' in any way whatsoever


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I still am defined by 'attributes' of the mind as the personality I think, believe and perceive myself to be


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that one is able to be 'more than any other person' or compare themselves to anyone


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to always get uncomfortable by being placed as 'example to follow' by teachers or any other person


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire having everything done as it 'must be done' without getting recognition because of fear of being 'envied' by others, being taken as 'superior'



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having compared myself to other people in school or anywhere else, always seeing what I had that they didn't have or weren't so I could feel superior or inferior, existing in continuous separation within and as perceptions of the mind


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my 'strength' as dominance, as that which I think/believe/perceive makes me 'different and unique' to everyone else, making me an 'outstanding being' that was as much a curse as much as a gift at times.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'throw shit at others' whenever I had the opportunity to do so, because of me thinking, believing and perceiving that in that way, I could stand as in a 'superior position' if this ever happened.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being taken as arrogant the moment I don't speak in a 'lower/high pitched' tone of voice, because of always having communicated towards others in such a voice in order to not be perceived as 'arrogant'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to perceive myself as 'arrogant' whenever I speak in normal tone of voice, and not using the 'low pitched' voice to seem more gentle/nice/friendly towards others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe, perceive that I have to be more gentle in order to not be perceived as arrogant by others, not realizing these are MY perceptions at the moment of seeing me in video

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear 'losing' my 'gentleness' within and as the way I speak or express myself whenever I stop using different tonalities to express and communicate to others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to separate me from women in general, because of fearing women being jealous of me for getting along easily with men in the past

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to feel more 'confident' than other woman or any other man that I knew/met therefore thinking, believing and perceiving that I could get advantage from that to get what I wanted


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being a strong woman so I could stand up and not be anything less that what I allowed myself to be, not realizing that this came from the perception and belief that there exists inferior beings that are weak

I am as one as equal, therefore, there exists no separation of me towards anything/anyone in this existence


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyelf to think believe or perceive myself to be as a 'good example' towards others throughout my whole life experience


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge others for 'lacking confidence'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge anyone's expression, including my own

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that there are people that are flawless' not realizing it is all preprogrammed and manifested in such a way to create polarity within this world.

No hay comentarios: