julio 24, 2008

trash the pain

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel some kind of 'weakness' inside me, not realizing that I am not able to be weakened or depleted, I am here, and all weakness sensation is mind feeling and emotion related.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel superior to other people while I'm riding in the bike or walking in the streets

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always having desired being 'different' to all beings around

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to complain for pain experienced in order to get a 'consolation' from mother or anyone else, that means, pity myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain about pain in order to be noticed/get attention and therefore, feel better about it 'somehow'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my experience here as different from 'past days' not realizing that all is here, therefore, transcendence of this point is here


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give weight and power to thougths instead of stopping them in the moment as it is not who I am in any way whatsoever

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed by workers around the house

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I won't be able to 'make it' in school not realizing that I can make anything and be anything because I am all.. therefore I am able to express myself as stability anywhere in any moment no matter what I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being 'addicted' to pain' in any way whatsoever.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that pain is what I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to pain experienced in human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the pain experienced while menstruating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that pain controls me while experiencing it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow pain to 'numb' me here, not realizing that it's all but a system manifestation according to the memories, pictures, thoughts and ideas I've connected to pain

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to directly link pain to menstruation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I need comfort while experiencing pain, to 'go through it' I breath, I stand here, I am strength, I breathe through any pain manifested because of menstruation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to remain 'thinking' about pain instead of unconditionally stopping it here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become 'used' to experiencing pain while being in period time/menstruation, therefore accepting and allowing it to be experienced while I'm going through it

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to complain about experiencing pain

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to complain about my own fuck ups

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysefl to use complain as a way to 'get what I want'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'complain' in order to get myself an 'easy way out' by others finding a solution for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to complain in hope of getting answers to what I'm experiencing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link a headache to the fact that I am menstruation, therefore thinking believing and perceiving that headaches are 'normal' while menstruating, not realizing pain is system manifestation, is not who I am in any way whatsoever. I am life, I do not accept and allow pain manifestations within and as my human physical body

I stop all thoughts related to pain. I breathe and walk through it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe and perceive that pain is connected to the experience of living

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that pain is an experience of life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive

I walk and breathe through pain until it is done/gone


Fuick my father just broke the expresso glass deposit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be experiencing inner anger at the moment lol

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a burning sensation inside me by knowing he broke this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate my sister for those three seconds she hesitated in saying what my father had broken

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react within my human physical body towards the broken glass noise I heard. ok I breath I am here

No hay comentarios: