julio 02, 2008

Tree sf

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be and become angry and frustrated for people wanting to cut down the tree next to my house

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to react in fear and anger while seeing that people wanted to take the tree down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive it is inevitable to try and save a tree therefore, me reacting in anger and sadness and frustration for not being able to stop this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise people that cut down trees

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I've cut many trees down because I'm a human being and I use wood and paper and all the stuff that comes from trees

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that whining is the solution to avoid a tree from being cut down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated by the idea of trees being cut down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always be and become helpless and powerless whenever i see a tree is being cut down or woods are on fire .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel 'good' because I avoid the tree from being entirely cut down

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear of trees being cut down

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as sadness everytime I see a tree being cut down or only cut to 'debranch'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sorrow for trees being cut down

No hay comentarios: