julio 23, 2008

twoday

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react towards my father's comment on him wanting my mother to stay at home all time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd mself to react towards any male's 'macho-machism' expression, trying to impose his will on another woman

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react, once again, while seeing some man hurting his dog with a chain... fuck I haven't gotten over it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get pissed off just by hearing the words everyone around here speak, not being aware of what their thought patterns are, what they are revealing and exposing about themselves while talking without awareness, not realizing that I still fall into the trap as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire not being recognized as a 'woman' or 'man' while riding a bike to avoid any judgments or ideas on people that watch, trying not to feed their mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a woman to think that women have not good 'driving/riding' abilities

I forgive myself that I have acceptd and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I must 'ride' like a man so prove that women can 'do it' as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I must prove that I am a woman, that I am powerful and that I can do things as good as a man

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I must be as strong as a man to prove oneness and equality between sex definitions, not realizing that I have to prove nothing as I am here as all as one and equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to care what others perceive me, as being a male or female, and their thoughts on how they will 'treat me' accordingly

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd myself to fear having been 'installed' some 'white light constructs' in that skio machine

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I do have the 'superknowledge' thus, creates separation from the understanding that others have towawards it all

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to submit myself to a process such as the skio machine withouth having awareness of how deep they could 'control' or 'alter myself' without having a 'oneness and equality' perspective

No hay comentarios: