julio 14, 2008

we ate weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I need to eat more after I've eaten lunch

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself as food

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse food as me not realizing I'm eating without being aware at all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse chocolate to think believe and perceive that i have abused chocolate

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I need food to fulfill myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give way to the mind that is asking for food instead of listening to my body

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that i can eat whatever i want without awareness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear gaining weight while eating chocolate or pear or nuts, not realizing that if I eat by that starting point of fearing, fears manifest

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be extremely preoccupied on the weight on my image presentation instead of focusing on here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself into eating without awareness of if my body requires it or not

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that my body is a vessel which I need to fulfill

I do not accept and allow myself to fulfill myself with food

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that it is shameful to write about being over weighted instead of writing about losing weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become frustrated for gaining weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become fearful of gaining more weight then eat out of frustration

I forgive myself htat i haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have a situation with food right now that isn't allowing me to be here within and as who i really am instead of thinking constantly about food

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to fear having some sort of eating disorder or eating dependency without being aware of it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be jealous of people that eat eat and eat and do not gain weight because of their body complexity

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to eat from the starting point of fearing gaining weight from that which I put in my mouth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the idea and flavor of chocolate within me, not realizing I am chocolate and I am no different to it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from chocolate, thinking believing and perceiving that I can obtain some sort of pleasure from eating it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that chocolate is a substitute for sex

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that food makes me fat not realizing that I place the conditions on food and direct it as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear gaining weight therefore, manifesting the weight gain here in my human physical body

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to ever desire an easy way to lose weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a reaction to the word weight for long time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reveal how much I weight to people because of fear being considered fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting fatter every time I eat chocolate or any other kind of food or sweet that I 'perceive' makes me fat

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that being fat is something I fear the most

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear gaining weight as my picture presentation as this human physical body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become dependent on bitter chocolate to be here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel guilty after having eaten too much chocolate or pears or any other kind of food such as cookies, because of my 'apparent' need of satisfying the mind as the stomach manifestation

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to doubt there because of people being to strawberries

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the judgment of my family and people around me in my world, on how I have gained weight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to produce this weight into myself for a long time while watching my weight and being afraid of gaining some
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wander around about the eye of myself as food

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that food is here to make me feel happy

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that food is here to satisfy me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see and perceive me as being fat instead of realizing it is all about what i accept and allow myself to eat and place within me as me

I am chocolate

I am nuts (yeah for sure)
Ia am dried pear
I am bread
I am cereal
I am raisins
I am cranberries
I am bananas
I am pears
I am strawberries


I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear being abusing chocolate instead of not taking chocolate as one and equal with me with a certain quantity or dose that doesn't allow me to exceed on myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever think believe and perceive that i need food whenever I feel empty

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be petrified by the idea of me gaining more weight

I forgive myself that i haven't' accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by thoughts on food instead of me directing here to not have such unnecessary cravings for food

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to give way to thoughts of food and eating food and wanting needing and desiring to have something to 'nibble on' while im' here

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to close my eyes and fear being tired

I forgive myself tha ti have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that tiredness is who I am

I forgive myself tatha I have accepted and allowed myself to give way into thinking that I've fucked myself long enough within and as the act of eating

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating in separation of myself, taking for granted that food is me as well

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that who i am is definitely not realizing i am not the human physical body only, but all that is HERE

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself as defining me only within and as the human physical body instead of being self here as all as one and equal

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to give way tot he mind to think believe and perceive that it needs to be fed, when in fact it has become an addiction and a habit that implies lots of food eaten with no awareness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for being concerned about my body figure since I was a little girl because of my mother saying I must keep myself straight and tummy hidden

I forgive myself that i have ccepted and allowed myself to fock with myself then being able to demonstrate that mind is powerful over me.

Until here no further I am not the mind I am not the desire to eat sweet in separation of me

I am not the desire to eat at all times

I am not the desire to fulfill myself through eating

I am not the desire to eat in seperation of myself, not realizing that all I eat is me, one and equal

I do not accept and allow myself to eat in fear of gaining weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be too concerned on how many kilos I weight so I can see if i 'fit' or don't in my clothes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever desire being a skinny girl so I wouldn't have to worry about having big boobs and big ass

I forgive myself that i haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that if I eat too much is out of fear, of being anxious on what is here,

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to entertain my mind while eating not paying attention to the breath as me here, in awareness of myself completely

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use food as a fulfiller, as a void fulfiller to all that I perceive that I lack

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire losing weight not realizing that while directed by the mind, all will create an effect in me that I do not control, therefore I control I stop all fears related to eating and consumption and I realize that I am here i cannot fear food for making me fat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that it's because of my body design that I can't be able to lose weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that losing weight is difficult for me not realizing that when i direct myself, it is easy and it only requires direction of food as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysefl to think believe and perceive that I can't lose any weight no matter how much I exercise not realizing that I must exercise and move myself unconditionally not just to lose weight

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysefl to fear being getting fatter in holidays because I've got all day for me and so, I got all food around

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear food and specially foods containing fats because of thinking that fats make me fat

I forgive myself thta I have accepted and allowed myself to think believea dn perceive that all fats make me fat
I forgive myself thata I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as fear of consuming food with fat because of me fearing getting all the fat as thick skin in my body

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to despise the image of my body when It's fat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being called fat

I forgive myself that I always accepted and allowed myself to avoid talking about the food I eat and how much I eat and about my weight, since i was a little girl, in fear of people finding out I ate a lot

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be envy or jealous of people that may eat a lot and don't ge fat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever put myself into diets in order to lose fat and weight

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear the image of me in the mirror when I get fat

I forgive myself taht I haven't accepted and allowed myself to realize that I cannot get fat but only put fat on myself without awareness of what I eat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make me Dependant on food that contains fat because I like it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear of getting fatter as I grow up

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as fear whenever I see I dont' fit into some clothes anymore

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a huge separation between me and food, certain kind of food such as sweets and other fats, because I take them in fear of getting fat , in fear of gaining weight instead of unconditionally taking them as me, one and equal with me, therefore no harm and no fat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the quantity of meals I get everyday, only placing importance into the mind and its needs instead of first realizing that fat is one and equal with me, no separation, no fear

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to my body complexity as being chubby

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that fat is the enemy

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to go eat something whenever I avoid doing something like self forgiveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly think of sweets and treats and food to satisfy my mind

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself toe at more than i really need to

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear eating more than i should but then manifest that fear and eat more than I should

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only fear being perceived as fat by people that I could meet in the future

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear of being fat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hesitate placing this self forgiveness on blog instead of unconditionally supporting others as me, who might get some assistance and support within these words

I do not accept and allow myself to define me
I direct myself here
No more I abuse food as me

no more I eat without needing to eat

I do not accept and allow myself to eat without awareness and out of nervousness or anxiety

No more void filling with food

No hay comentarios: