agosto 06, 2008

a bit of all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated whenever I see a parent molesting its child

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get angry while seeing someone dumping garbage in the street

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people that treat their pets such as dogs, in a hard way

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to react while seeing that pet owners have sticks in order to keep their dogs in place

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to 'experience' the suffering of the animals and therefore, desiring saving them, freeing them from cages and their owners

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel as If I have the duty to save/protect others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have mother matrix ingrained within me not realizing that non of this is really me, but system designs placed within me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and be angry at anyone I see that treats animals or children in a harmful way

I self forgive myself for all the abuse in this world, all the molestation towards anything or anyone in this existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse nature in order to get what I need and require to live

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indirectly support the animal slaughter in order to get food to eat

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire this world going to an end so this whole mess ends up soon

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that 'I've done all I can to save this world' not realizing it is mere bulshit

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only start caring about animals once I knew what they really meant in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad and sorry about others as me while seeing how they abuse others as themselves, without realizing that they are doing it to themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel disempowered to make a change in this world towards the current situation towards nature, animals, hunger and the situation of children in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people who numb themselves by watching television

I forgive myself for having accepted and allowed myself to numb myself watching much television when I was a kid

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret having spent too much time in front of tv instead of playing outside

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to regret having told mother the truth about sisters and what they did that summer, because since then I lost their trust on me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear regretting not being enough with parents once they are dead

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not regretting the death of a family member

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret having placed too much time in expecting having a relationship with someone in order to fulfill myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret having lived for someone else as someone else's life instead of living me, unconditionally, without having to experience myself with anyone else.

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to regret getting involved in drugs in order to experience myself in a different way and escape my reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret having trusted people easily, therefore, getting 'back stabbed' easily

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I regret having experienced myself in a relationship

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that I can't see where regret exists at the moment, therefore I stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being suppressing regret within me

No hay comentarios: