agosto 28, 2008

Effectiveness

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to desire wanting and needing to be effective and exact at everything I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being as effective, methodical as my father

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to admire father because of being effective at earning money and at doing everything 'right'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever desire being 'faster' than others

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to rush in the mind to do everything faster than others

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be used to always finishing 'first'

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to being used to 'win'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to create myself as someone who never fails

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear failure because it would mean I wasn't effective enough

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that being effective creates a stronger presence of myself towards others in my world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to link effectiveness to power

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that only effective people succeed in this world

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to seek for recognition, to seek for stability in manifestations outside of myself instead of living stbility as me as who I really am, here as the breath of life in every single moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being effective to be of worth to the system

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being effective to be considered as an 'example to follow' for others so we could all be 'effective' in this world

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire clinging on to definitions of myself as effective in fear of losing myself as the definition of being effective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to require perceived 'qualities' of the mind towards making me a 'better person' a useful person

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being a 'useful' person, therefore placing worth and value on myself according to how I am able to be of worth and use in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire serving oneness and equality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire serving process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being effective in process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define effectiveness according to the experience of myself in comparison to others whom I could deem as 'not effective'

I Forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to doubt of the effectiveness of this self forgiveness process
SELF FORGIVE MESS

I forgive myself that IHave accepted and allowed myself to fear being a mess

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing things wrong or inaccurately because that would mean that I am not 'good enough'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that being good enough would be something that could me me 'superior' to other people, outstanding person

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever get used to recogniton from mind systems in school system towards me being 'effective' in school, meaning getting the effective mind system develop to become a slave in this world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to deem and define myself according to being effective in learning process, in memory processes and in understanding processes

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I was able to be outstanding person because of having a different mind placement system as 'more intelligence' to be effective and understand in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in delusions of grandeur towards the way I experience myself in this world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to feel fortunate for being able to live here as who I perceived myself to be as the personality of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear ever getting everything wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted adn allowed myself to believe and think and perceive that right and wrong exist.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use 'father' as a pattern to follow

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that he seeks recognition from the outside by doing everything right and not unconditionally expressing him

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem my father as effective in all he does

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever aspire getting a life such as the one that parents currently have as being stable and being together and having enough money to live comfortably

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself as 'having to be like my father' because of having the predisposition to do so by blood line

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I am inevitably directed by the transmitted DNA through blood from parents, therefore, being inevitable like them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to the mix of DNA that I own and therefore

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined, determined by the DNA i own and I am at the moment

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that it is inevitable that I become my parents because of DNA transfer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that we are damned forever, instead of realizing, we are able to reprogram ourselves to direct ourselves in oneness and equality and stop all separation of the mind

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I am the directive principle of my world as my body as who I am here in the physical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be concerned about my human physical body and thinking, believing and perceiving that I won't be able to change genetical predispositions coming from parents and those that went before them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the effectiveness and the desire to be effective in all by not wanting to be like the usual mexican being lazy, impractical, ineffective and mediocre.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deem mexicans as lazy, impractical, ineffective and mediocre people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself toe ver think, believe or perceive that because I am a mexican, I've got lower self esteem towards people from other places in the world with bigger stats

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my experience according to the place I live in, according to a nationality and according to the mayority of the people under one identity

I forgive myself that I havea ccepted and allowed mysefl to be defined as a mexican to be defined by that which supposedly mexicans are and have always been.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that europeans will always be more effective than any other people in the world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to admire germans for being always on time, right, planned, effective in all they did

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as being effective in all I do

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysefl to deem myself as not being effective enought at times, and therefore, lose self trust and worry

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd myself to ever worry about my expression, my beingness here always wanting to be right and not wrong

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to participate in polarities such as right or wrong

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not being effective in school at the moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd myself o lose my 'effectiveness' because it would mean that I am 'not of worth' in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed msyeflto place worth and value on to myself according to the effectiveness I create by separete means of myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to please myself and others by being effective all the time

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed mysefl to seek recognition by being effective

I forgive myself tha tI have accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe and percieve that being effective was a 'quality' in myself that I should be greatful for

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to all the times I deemed myself as being effective

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to define me as being effective in a relationship

If orgive myself that i have accpeted and allowed mysefl to define me according to the efectiveness I created at school experience

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define me according to who I believed and perceived mysefl to be as an 'effective' person.

I stop

I do not allow myself to be affected and defined by the effectiveness, because I am effective yet I do not accept and allow myself to be defined by effectivity of this world as a 'quality' I must linger to

No hay comentarios: