agosto 28, 2008

Getting rid of art definitions

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place trust and value to art in separation of myself

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire being and becoming something 'more' that who I really am through art by gaining recognition and fame through it

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire being someone 'better' someone of worth by creating art

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being an artist because I found it as the only way to not be like any other person in this world through it

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire praising my personality by creating through 'my image and likeness' through art experession

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think of art as a 'higher or more evolved way of living'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire belonging to intellectual realms and artist world because I deem them to be 'more conscious beings' towards the nature of this world

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to place trust in art as 'my ownly truth'

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem art as the only place where I could be free and express me, not realizing I am able to express me and be free by stopping the mind in every single moment of every single breath

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire conditioning myself to be an 'artist' therefore creating me a personality suit of 'the artist'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to deem artists as 'sensitive' beings

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think of artists as 'higher beings' because of awareness they have towards this world/this reality'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think it would be impossible to doubt of art

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to make of art my religion, my path and my way to follow

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I could or can be anything else but an artist in this world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to become worried when knowing I would forget about art at some point in my life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ever become confused and worried because of fortune tellers saying that I would not be making a living of art

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to be and become curious about what is it that I would be learning in a future moment along studying art

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to only exist in wonder and curiosity of the mind towards knowing what could possibley be 'more important' than art for me?

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever fear losing art as the meaning for my existence

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to make of art the reason/the purpose of my existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become saddened in the past when I knew art was also a system in and of this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that art was the highest and purest form of making a living

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that it would be easy for me to make a living out of art

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to not think of what I had to go through to 'become an artist' and only exist in a future placement/moment of me experiencing fame and glory and getting much money out of it

I forgive myself that I never accepted and allowed myself to see how ego driven my life decisions were

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to desire being an 'all knowing' person according to reading and getting much knowledge and information just because of having a cultural baggage.

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that I was made to be an artist, to be 'someone' not common, not ordinary in this world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to participate in the ego of the mind and comparing myself through the stuff I created as 'art' towards the 'art' of others and seeing which was 'cooler' than the other

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself for desiring being 'the best' in art expression

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to take art expression for granted

I forgive myself that i accepted and allowed mysefl to take compliments for granted and as an obvious thing towards what I do

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to feel inferior towards others because of the art they created, therefore

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in polarity of the mind as 'the best/worst' in terms of creation and being a person in this world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed mysefl to desiring being recognized and praised and liked by people through that which I created as 'art' and thinking believing and perceiving that this was 'the way' to go through life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that art would be the 'solution' to my life

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to ever think, believe and perceive that what I did was of 'more worth' than any other job or placement in this world

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to participate in delusions of grandeur in my past by thinking, believing and perceiving that I would always be right.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desiring always being in a 'pedestal' by gaining recognition and 'fame' by that which I did

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to desire being an attention seeker in my past by dressing in certain ways, by talking in certain way and by creating in certain way

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to people at school in terms of 'owning' the best personality or the best position as a 'future artist'

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to place expectations on to myself towards that which I would do for a living

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to create my life in the mind as a future moment of living in the perfect home, with the perfect relationship in a perfect place in the world

I forgive myself that I ever accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that life could be easy for me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be hiding the fact that I am lingering to money that parents could give me once they die

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to always have 'somethin or someone' to cling to that I could run to in 'difficult situations' not realizing, i am here as myself alone, facing myself alone and nothing or no one is able to support me but myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire clinging to family only because of convenience of property and comfortability and familiarity

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having created dreams of future moment of a future happy and comfortable life after gaining much money from my art, instead of realizing, all the dreams that I created were through the mind and I was taking everything else for granted

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to live in my 'beautiful heaven' where nothing could go wrong, where everything could be under control' instead of realizing I was taking and sticking to illusions of the mind to create myself a secure and safe zone. That is not who I am in any way whatsoever

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being someone in a 'superior/directive' place to guide others to get to the same place

I forgive mysefl that i accepted and allowed myself to ever think of giving money to charity if I ever got to be rich

I forgive myself that I accpeted and allowed myself to think of money as a trophey for getting to be famous and recognized by art manifestations

I forgive mysefl that I accepted and allowed myself to create myself in a future moment of realizing myself as an 'artist' in and of this world

I forgive myself that I accepted anda llowed myself to think believe and perceive that I could only express myself through art and nothing else.

No hay comentarios: