agosto 13, 2008

Heaveness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to wake up every single morning after 6 hours of sleep

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to live day after day after day the same repetitive routine of life

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to experience myself here in this earth/ in this world /in this existence as it currently exists

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to eat everyday to sustain myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to move myself in this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to travel 4 hours from house to house to come to study

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to study

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to remain in school

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to endure this life after knowing that I've lived in the exact placement for eons of time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to carry myself around this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the experience of a rock

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I am heaviness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as problems as situations that apparently have no immediate/easy solution

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as knowing that there's no way out and that it is too late now

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to face myself in this world, this reality as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be for all existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having to walk this life as what it has already been placed as this reality, therefore, having no choice at all

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the experience of time

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the experience of the body being tired

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as sadness

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as frustration

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as time loop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as all the mind personalities that exist as me here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the experience of me as the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as depression

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as dealing with stuff that I seem not to be able to 'sort out' therefore, creating a weight within myself that I can't apparently disengage and release from myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as existing within and as the mind at this very moment

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the idea of me being one and equal to all in this existence

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as fears hidden inside me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the weight of fears inside me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that heaviness is more powerful that who I am here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe or perceive that I cannot battle against heaviness, instead of realizing that it is about stopping the battle within myself and release it from who I really am

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to react to the word heaviness with the image of carrying a weight, a burden that is apparently bigger than who I am

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive that there are 'heavy' concepts that I am not able to embrace because of the magnitude of what they represent, such as being one and equal to the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the nature of myself as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as the experience of ourselves in this reality trapped in time in constant loops

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as a life experience in this earth

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as finding the truth of who I really am as all as one as equal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as having no other way to face ourselves and no way out from this existence to skip our own facing, our own accepted and allowed reality

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that heaviness exists as a way of experiencing myself, not realizing it is but a concept that mind uses to trap us in further enslavement

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to engage within and as thoughts of the mind and later, experiencing myself as being 'heavy'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as over eating

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define heaviness as something that I cannot possible 'overcome' to.

I stand here one and equal as heaviness, I do not accept and allow myself to be defined according to an experience of apparent 'heaviness' within me

No hay comentarios: