agosto 05, 2008

wool leather

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in fear and sense of pain while seeing pictures of animals being slaughtered by human beings

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel a quick pain in my stomach while seeing how they rip animals apart while they are still conscious and alive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist watching the video from peta in first place, because of knowing the kind of pictures and images it would have

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel almost dizzy/sick by seeing how animals suffer by the hand of men.

I self-forgive myself for accepting and allowing to kill animals in order to get their meat, fur or leather

I self-forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to slaughter animals thinking/believing/perceiving that they 'don't' suffer' or 'have no mind' therefore, are worthless and not important for life


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think believe and perceive myself as suffering along while seeing animals being tortured to death

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the cruelty of this world

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define me as being sensitive to seeing animals been slaughtered and killed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that those men that kill animals deserve to die the same way, not realizing I am them as well, I am the animals been killed and I am the man that kills them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that I haven't contributed to that not realizing I am them, and therefore, I am the killer, I am the slaughtered animal

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in worry and fear by seeing these animals being killed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel sad because of being sitting in a leather sofa.

I self forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to think, believe and perceive that the killing of animals is irrelevant or not important to this world, and that instead, we must 'get' all of them in order to live comfortably here

I self forgive myself for accepting and allowing to kill animals, torture them to death, to dry them out in order to get wools, fur and leather in order to create furniture, clothes, shoes or any other object that implies the killing of an animal

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to become tense while watching the video of animals being slaughtered.

No hay comentarios: