octubre 10, 2008

self judgment while asking

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself within questions and doubts

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having always wanted to 'know the answers' and 'be right' on everything

I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that I am actually placing limitations and definitions on myself within this

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that who I am is able to define 'right and wrong' not realizing this is only the mind creating separation within what's here as me

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself for having ever experienced embarrassment and shame in my life when I asked something that had an obvious answer, and therefore, thinking believing and perceiving that I was too stupid in that moment to not see

this happened today, lol what an big DUH i had

I forgive myself that I Haven't accepted and allowed myself to see that I too doubt myself and I have questions that need perspectives to allow me to see what is it that I'm still doubting and wanting to maintain within self definitions of the mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that by not being HERE I make silly questions

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into self judgment whenever I ask something that has an obvious answer

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still be fascinated by the answers the mind may have to enhance itself instead of seeing in self honesty that the answer is already within me

I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed myself to still doubt myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this 'wise' quote from einsteing I guess saying that 'it is of wise men to ask' or something like that, therefore asking and sometimes not seeing that the answer is already implied here

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to sometimes desire obtaining specific knowledge or information only to feed the mind, instead of stopping in self honesty here

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel frustration wheenever I haven't been able to see a point within myself for myself

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to desire having always the answer and being right

I forgive myself that Ih ave accepted and allowed myself to see my own questions as failures

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to not laugh of failures and instead go into self judgment and repent

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make 'such a big deal' out of all these questions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that questioning myself within the mind as the mind will get me 'somewhere' in process

I forgive myself that I haven't realized and accepted that all is already here as me, i stop the wondering, I stop the fascination in mind processes, I stop the phenomena within holographic projections through the eyes, I stop myself from 'wondering' within the mind

No hay comentarios: