enero 28, 2011

Anxiety when going back to school

Going back to school

I tend to get a certain anxiety when going back to school - when ‘knowing’ that I am going back to school

So, what can I do to support myself. 

1. Realizing that by me ‘worrying’ and getting into ‘anxiety’ I am Not supporting myself and I am simply thus only existing in a mind-pattern here that is irrelevant to the actual moment of going to school 

2. I realize that the anxiety comes from having to go back to living with others and thus getting used to living with other beings which is just simply cool to be back in facing myself 

3. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into anxiety the moment I realize I’ll have to get to clean lots so that I can live there properly

4. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into anxiety when realizing that I haven’t done research on the project that I have to walk and finish this semester. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to procrastinate this entire event for myself creating this unnecessary friction inside me 

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into anxiety when realizing that I have to go back to school on monday

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into an energetic rush when realizing that I will be having to go back to mexico city without realizing that it is in fact just getting used to the point again and that's it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dislike the idea of having to go through school again because that implies having to get back to homework and working etc - without realizing that I can actually support myself to walk through the point, just through like someone surfing inside a tidal wave and get it done - simple as that. 

“Yes - it’s to see it through, walk it through into its completion that it’s a point in your world that’s done”

Yes it’s simply a point to walk-through, get it done, complete it as it is me facing my point of self-responsibility and that is simply IT. 

Okay I breathe and simply get things ready and realize that every time I go into this anxiety, it’s never actually ‘real’ once I am there and moving myself - nothing to worry or over-complicate the experience about. 

 

I face my reality as it is and stop deluding myself in the mind worrying unnecessarily about points that I can direct effectively as myself when simply walking through it when it’s actually HERE.

No hay comentarios: