enero 25, 2011

Self Forgiveness on “Reserved “

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to protect myself as the mind from going deeper into the thoughts that seemingly suddenly arrive

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow myself to follow the pattern of being ‘reserved’ which is in essence a defense and hiding mechanism to not see that I am actually ‘reserving’ my mind only for myself instead of exposing it as part of who I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this ‘reserved’ idea of myself and thinking that what I am experiencing or thinking is ‘not relevant’ and not really ‘supportive’ to share – when it is in fact me as my mind simply covering up the actual opening of myself within allowing myself to see what I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be and become.

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not fully open myself up in means of preserving an idea of myself within following the idea of not wanting to share ‘stuff that I’ve said/shared before’ which is me defining me according to what I’ve written/spoken/shared about which is a common point we tend to use to not dare to open the point yet again

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that ‘there isn’t much going on that I can share in a more personal way’ due to experiencing my life to be rather plain at the moment -

 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within a single frame of mind wherein I do not give importance to opening up the slightest movements wherein reading, watching, sharing, speaking and writing in terms of communicating with anyone and this world equally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually fear sharing myself openly in terms of these seemingly insignificant movements that are in fact keypoints to explore and open up for me to reveal to myself what is it that I’m still holding on to as the idea of myself.

 

I stand and share myself unconditionally as that is what we are here for, to expose, reveal and share ourselves no matter what.

No hay comentarios: