marzo 17, 2011

Beauty and looove

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to deem kissing as a beautiful expression of love

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself to pity others that didn't have the oportunity to have a relationship of 'love'
I forgive myself that I haven't accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that such 'love'w as never real and that kissing another has nothing to do with 'love' itself, but is only a physical encounter with another one and equal experiencing the physical here as ourselves.
Nothing more, nothing less. I stop living in a delusion of the ideal of 'love' that doesn't exist HERE as myself as the physical as the breath of life that I am

I forgive myself that I accepted and allowed myself for having existed in FEAR of losing any partner out of fear of losing 'love' which was never real in fact.
We only exist in the moment as the breath of life wherein nothing can be lost

No hay comentarios: