marzo 17, 2011

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being confused

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not being directing myself effectively therefore, being 'uncertain' when that uncertainty isn't even real

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be and become quite silent lately and thinking it is a 'bad thing' not realizing it could actually be the beginning of the change

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to think, believe and perceive that losing meaning on art is a shame not realizing that it is actually part of process

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refrain myself whenever Am is around

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having her as my enemy now

i forigve myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to crate all this in my head, in my thoughts instead of stopping and just being here unconditionally

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the 'I dont' give a fuck attitude' towards amanda and her current life situation not realizing I am her as well though I realize I cannot do anything for her

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still be a 'mother' to people in ways of speaking and caring about them

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take that role as being the one that 'cares' instead of just being equal with no desire to protect or be nice to someone

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to feel left out at times because of me not participating anymore

I forgive myself that I have accepte dan dallowed myself to feel the dullness of having to go to school at themoment yikes.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to do things with disgust .

No hay comentarios: