septiembre 09, 2011

Self Projected Irritation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify backchat and judging another as my way of justifying why I complain about things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create backchat in relation to another and justify it as my own right to complain and point out the flaws in another without first stopping the emotional reaction and then direct the point specifically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accumulate backchat in the mind and suppress it instead of writing it out for myself and clarifying my stance towards that person to not react but actually stop and direct. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame another for ‘how I am experiencing myself’ instead of realizing that it is only my own reactions that I’ve created and that I’ve got to take self responsibility for instead of exerting all on to another.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to project blame and spitefulness towards another instead of first taking self responsibility for myself due to not realizing it’s not about ‘them’ but myself at all times.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide/suppress myself behind a situation and projecting it to another instead of looking at myself first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a sense of irritation towards another instead of actually realizing it’s all about myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project my own mind and bullshit on to another without realizing that it’s my own irritation

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see how I have accepted and allowed myself to become irritated with myself due to my own inability to deliver myself to the standards that I’ve got.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to accumulate irritation towards myself due to an accumulation of not taking responsibility for completing tasks then existing within a mind lag that I’m using to project to another instead of directing it within myself.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be irritated with a specific person due to the ‘bond’ that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to create instead of realizing that it’s not at all about the other person but about my own suppression and fears as wanting to blame another for HOW I am experiencing myself.

I forgive myself that I haven’t accepted and allowed myself to take all points back to myself regardless of the justifications that I may make up in my mind.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be forgetful of taking it all back to myself instead of playing out self righteousness to justify why I am irritated/ angry towards another, which is in fact nothing else but irritated towards myself.

No hay comentarios: